[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Thanks for the help guys. FASTGPS just made my gps way faster... But still I think the signal is kind of poor... Is there anyway to fix the signal strength? Eram I'll try this config file thanks...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Well I tried the Config file also and it takes about 2-3 min to lock but only if I put my phone near the Window, from the middle of the car or the bus it takes forever to lock...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

just install this patch and you are good to go :)
it is a optimized patch of AGPS Patch 3.1 by crypted http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1563226

ps: the "NTP_SERVER " is set to europe, if you want to change it ,first install the patch then use root explorer and edit the line for your continent by "add" or " "removing" "#" from the line
here is an example ...
# Europe =========================================
NTP_SERVER=europe.pool.ntp.org

# United States of America =======================
# NTP_SERVER=us.pool.ntp.org

# Asia ===========================================
# NTP_SERVER=asia.pool.ntp.org

# China ==========================================
# NTP_SERVER=china.pool.ntp.org

# Africa =========================================
# NTP_SERVER=africa.pool.ntp.org

# Russia =========================================
# NTP_SERVER=russia.pool.ntp.org

# North America ==================================
# NTP_SERVER=north-america.pool.ntp.org

# South America ==================================
# NTP_SERVER=south-america.pool.ntp.org

###

Attachments

• agps.patch.3.1_signed.zip
    126.5 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: kaipro
Well I tried the Config file also and it takes about 2-3 min to lock but only if I put my phone near the Window, from the middle of the car or the bus it takes forever to lock...

Hi. Try use GPS status
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eclipsim.gpsstatus2
In tools restart and then download A-GPS data.

Hi wajk
But isn't there possibility to activate/deactivate status bar panel?

I working on some new features, you will get it next release (3.11.22)

@all: new version out ;)
WiUi v5 3.11.8

check changelog in the post #2

Notes:
- new ControlPanel app
- hide Clock option still not working
- you get builtin CPU control app

Last edited:
I noticed the 2g-3g-h-h+ swap is not using 2g, when the phone´s screen is on its allways in 3g, when consuming data it switches to h or h+. i dont know if 2g is on when the screen is off.

Ive fix the deep sleep status, this is my second full charge since phone arrived, i was used to motorola razr maxx , but i think these stats are not bad. what do you think?

pantalla = screen
llamadas de voz = voice calls
dispositivo inactivo = device unactive

may i ask, how do you recomend to update the system? i have stock miui in system 2, install wiui via system updater, so its on system 1, if i update again, it will overwrite system 2, is this correct?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-08-17-22-13.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-08-17-22-13.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Screenshot_2013-11-08-17-22-25.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-08-17-22-25.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 278
  • Screenshot_2013-11-08-17-22-28.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-08-17-22-28.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 248
  • Screenshot_2013-11-08-17-22-35.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-08-17-22-35.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Reactions: Wajk

WiUi v5 3.11.8

Hi, I have problem with this new ROM. After update Status bar cant run. I tried delete dalvik cache, restart but status bar still not run. Is it possible uninstall status bar mod and use your new rom without this feature? I love your ROMs but honestly I hate this status bar MOD. Thx. Bye.

Hi, Wajk. Set your new ROM 3.11.08. Great work, thank you. However, for Russian-speaking users, the problem of choice of mobile network remained. Still Settings application crashes in error when the strings Choosing a network. Moreover, this error appears only in Russian language. If you put the firmware with the English language, there is no error. Select the type of network and service provider runs correctly and without errors.
Do, please, for the Russian this option correctly. Thank you.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 344
  • Error0.png
    Error0.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 331
Thanks a lot fire this wonderful work wajk....
Great job. Just out of curiosity, would you mind sharing your battery life stats with your latest build?
Thanks in advance

I noticed the 2g-3g-h-h+ swap is not using 2g, when the phone´s screen is on its allways in 3g, when consuming data it switches to h or h+. i dont know if 2g is on when the screen is off.
josedb, no vas a ver nunca el icono que diga 2G por que eso es solo telefonia de voz hoy en dia (para datos es muy lento), esta siempre activo. E, 3G, H y H+ son datos y voz, aparecen para que sepas que se van a consumir datos y que tenes una mejor señal.

josedb, youll never see a 2G icon because its only voice telephony nowadays (too slow for data), its always active. E, 3G, H and H+ are voice and data, and they appear just to let you know that it will consume data and for you to know that you have a better signal.

Last edited:
Reactions: josedb
Hello i can't upgrade to hangout 2.0, play store says that i have that version installed but .... not.

Hangout installed:
depaja4u.jpg

Play Store:
uta6e8ut.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Hello i can't upgrade to hangout 2.0, play store says that i have that version installed but .... not.

Hangout installed:
depaja4u.jpg

Play Store:
uta6e8ut.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk
Intentaste desinstalar la version que tenes e instalar la version 2.0?

Have you tried uninstalling the app you have and installing the 2.0 version?

WiUi v5 3.11.8

check changelog in the post #2

Notes:
- new ControlPanel app
- hide Clock option still not working
- you get builtin CPU control app
Is your control panel compatible with mi-tools?

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5f (f sta per fun,non per fan)...con tapatalk 26°

josedb, no vas a ver nunca el icono que diga 2G por que eso es solo telefonia de voz hoy en dia (para datos es muy lento), esta siempre activo. E, 3G, H y H+ son datos y voz, aparecen para que sepas que se van a consumir datos y que tenes una mejor señal.

josedb, youll never see a 2G icon because its only voice telephony nowadays (too slow for data), its always active. E, 3G, H and H+ are voice and data, and they appear just to let you know that it will consume data and for you to know that you have a better signal.

Preguntaba porque vengo de un motorola razr maxx y generalmente quedaba en edge, con lo que recibia whatsapp´s y correos de gmail, pasaba a 3g o HSDPA cuando me ponia a navegar o a consumir datos en mayor medida. Si el funcionamiento es correcto entonces me quedo tranquilo, gracias por la respuesta.

I was asking because i came from a razr maxx and generally it stays at Edge connection, so i received whatsapp´s and gmail emails, but it switches to 3g and HSDPA when o start web surfing or another aplication with high data consumption. If this work as it shoulg iam ok, thanks for the answer.

Is your control panel compatible with mi-tools?

I didn't try Mi-Tools.
But if you problem with it and you need it.
Try to replace "system/app/MiuiSystemUI.apk" from MiuiAndroid ROM ;)
and try Mi-Tools again.

And as I said before I working on some new features, you will get it next release (3.11.22)

Thanks a lot fire this wonderful work wajk....
Great job. Just out of curiosity, would you mind sharing your battery life stats with your latest build?
Thanks in advance

Thnx, I will share with you couple days later.

Hi, Wajk. Set your new ROM 3.11.08. Great work, thank you. However, for Russian-speaking users, the problem of choice of mobile network remained.

I will check where is the problem.
Thnx for your report. Anyway did you tried official MiuiAndroid ROM multi on this week?

Last edited:
Reactions: xeGox
MI - Tools is working for 3.11.1, I think it's working with 3.11.8, too!

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Wajk, i installed 3.11.8 and Music Player wont load any song from SDcard. I cant even set the folders to read.
When i go to Music Player > Settings > Filter by Folder, i have no options to select any folder, just Cancel and OK buttons.
Therefore i cant select my call and sms ringtones as usual.
I wiped cache and dalvik and still the same.

I didn't try Mi-Tools.
Anyway did you tried official MiuiAndroid ROM multi on this week?
No, but I'll try.

PS I tried to install multi-language 3.11.08. There are no errors.

Last edited:
MI - Tools is working for 3.11.1, I think it's working with 3.11.8, too!

MI tools is not working :-(
I think they update it! Just wait for 1.3! The xposed bridge is working

MI tools is not working :-(
I think they update it! Just wait for 1.3! The xposed bridge is working

I couldn't add the "battery text" as in my other used ROM (MIUI Germany). Tried several times, on version 3-11-1 and latest (3-11-8).
Had no problems changing clock position and color.

Thnx said:
Hi wajk, unfortunately I can't use CPU control settings in Control app in ur latest release....
it just force closes saying, unfortunately control has stopped.
Any idea why it is like that ?
I wiped dalvik cache & data also. Infact I did full wipe before flashing ur ROM from Lewa OS...
Other than that it is as usual " PERFECT "
Keep it up bro...;)

Some cool Features in this Rom i Miss:
1. Battery Text only
2. Use Volume keys to skip tracks
3. Disable Beep when use Volume keys
I know WSM Apk includes this features, but I love it, when this features were included in the Rom.
But I love this Rom anyway. Great Job!

Gesendet von meinem MI 2SC mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Marqc
in the new rom, when i use the button to kill all opened apps and release memory it closes the launcher...