[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Everytime i update, my sms theme, locker backround, and fonts are lost. Have to set them again and again after every update. Is there a way to backup before updating?

After this update i CAD not apply zipaligns Theme.
Theme app said it has to be loaded from Theme store.
Anyone has the Same issue?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Are you thinking of including MiKernel as the standard kernel? And if not, are you thinking of releasing two version? One with and one without the kernel?

Anyway, thanks for your work dude!

Downloading from mirror #3 and #8 I had archive error. Can you check hash?
CRC 5cb018d9
MD5 dab05afd3d65123f136eaa298ae9b7e1
SHA1 d8ac5705c123a59deccf3c0e14f584e71147584b

Sorry for my english.

Reactions: Wajk
Weather app is only useful in China I think

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Thanks guys, but isn't that the recent miui weather support international weather data as well. I am currently using Weather BZ as well. However, would like to try out the original miui weather in order to obtain real time weather from lock screen as well

Reactions: Shuvo_bd
I am the only one who can't play games?
Not all of them but when I start Asphalt 7 /8 it crashes or doesn't won't to load.
Help? :mad:

Good day .. earlier this question zadovalsya .. but it was ignored ..
extremely inconvenient to work with contacts ..
the same number but different ways of writing. one through code (8) and the other through (7)
the question is how to fix that would be a stored subscriber defined as 8 through and through seven. regardless how it's spelled in the phonebook.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-12-12-15-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-12-12-15-15.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 254
Is anyone else finding sdcard/media scanner is draining a lot of battery after a boot/reboot? Several percent for me, even if I don't touch my phone. That never used to be a problem.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Thanks guys, but isn't that the recent miui weather support international weather data as well. I am currently using Weather BZ as well. However, would like to try out the original miui weather in order to obtain real time weather from lock screen as well

MIUI Weather app very cool, but working only with English&Chinesse langs. I tried to hack it, but I can't disable that limitation. I found many interesting info in smalis, like info about Accuweather connection and so on.

I don't understand why did MIUI guys do, but I hope they will open for everyone, soon.
App uses Accuweather for forecast, so not MIUI server will need extra bandwith.

I am the only one who can't play games?
Not all of them but when I start Asphalt 7 /8 it crashes or doesn't won't to load.
Help?

Asphalt 8 working right, here.

Good day .. earlier this question zadovalsya .. but it was ignored ..
extremely inconvenient to work with contacts ..

If you have problem with dialer MOD, report it here

Is anyone else finding sdcard/media scanner is draining a lot of battery after a boot/reboot? Several percent for me, even if I don't touch my phone. That never used to be a problem.

I didn't realise that.
- Try to Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Try to clean Gallery index/thumb files from Gallery app settings
- Try to reflash ROM and after do Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-12-15-43-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-12-15-43-42.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: boojay
I didn't realise that.
- Try to Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Try to clean Gallery index/thumb files from Gallery app settings
- Try to reflash ROM and after do Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
Thanks wajk, I'll give it a shot.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Waik,
I changed to miui kernel. Could you give me some advice on your kernel settings? I have limited cpu to 918 mhz, gpu to 128 mhz and on intelli governor. But 12 hours and 2,5 hours screen time is bringing me down to 20 percent. Your Rom is famous for more.
Any advice for analyzing? I am on Mi2s 32 gb.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Sorry for posting again, but i got no answer :) Everytime i update, my sms theme, locker backround, and fonts are lost. Have to set them again and again after every update. Is there a way to backup before updating?

How can I add miui weather back?
Since I am a user from China I'd like to use the original miui weather app, it's very convenient.
Thanks for your brilliant work.

How can I add miui weather back?
Since I am a user from China I'd like to use the original miui weather app, it's very convenient.
Thanks for your brilliant work.

Well I can't tell you for sure but try to download the newest dev version directly from Xiaomi, then try to open it with a zip editor, navigate to System\App and try to find the right apk (don't know it's name). Then copy this to your phone and install it manually.. Or maybe search the Xiaomi market app

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
MIUI Weather app very cool, but working only with English&Chinesse langs. I tried to hack it, but I can't disable that limitation. I found many interesting info in smalis, like info about Accuweather connection and so on.

I don't understand why did MIUI guys do, but I hope they will open for everyone, soon.
App uses Accuweather for forecast, so not MIUI server will need extra bandwith.

I am fine with only English version. Is this true that MIUI weather supports global. Might as well try that after forever.

Well I can't tell you for sure but try to download the newest dev version directly from Xiaomi, then try to open it with a zip editor, navigate to System\App and try to find the right apk (don't know it's name). Then copy this to your phone and install it manually.. Or maybe search the Xiaomi market app

I'll try.
Thanks for your help. Have a nice day!

It's quite strange that I can't install the app manually or from the xiaomi market.
I just got the information 'Install failed'.

Two question: is there a way to make calendar events are notified with something other than a simple notification? Like an alarm..
The other question is: where can i find the older google AOSP keyboard? I like the long press functions of the older keyboard.. Swiftkey and similar, seems "heavier" to me..
Thanks!

Edit: found the AOSP keyboard! After a cache wipe, it's back! And found where to set calendar alarm sound. So..i'm ok! :)

Last edited:
Hey i have two issue:
- no mail notifications, also the e-mail address are not totally visible.
- video framerate are still stuck at 22 fps, in hdr and slow motion mode it's better ( 30 FPS or more) i have mi2s 13 mpx

Hey i have two issue:
- no mail notifications, also the e-mail address are not totally visible.
- video framerate are still stuck at 22 fps, in hdr and slow motion mode it's better ( 30 FPS or more) i have mi2s 13 mpx
For the mail..try to wipe cache o reflash...i don't have any of these issue..
For the framerate, instead..there's nothing you can do.. :( (I am annoyed by this low smoothness, too..)