[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

It seems that I cannot connect a MicroSD Card Reader to my OTG Cable and then plug it into my Mi2S. It tells me that the SD Card isn't correctly formatted. Funny thing is, I (correctly) formatted it 2 minutes ago.

Could someone please check this and tell me if it works for them?

EDIT: Nevermind, my Card Reader is broken.

Last edited:
Anyone with kindle app up and running? I didn't use it for a while, and now it doesn't start any more. I just made a factory reset, reinstalled the app, but no success.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Anyone with kindle app up and running? I didn't use it for a while, and now it doesn't start any more. I just made a factory reset, reinstalled the app, but no success.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
I just tried this app and same problem for me too.
FC as soon as I press it...
I tried to check it's permissions but the app is not there.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: principio
Hello, Wajk! Thank`s for WIUI 4.1.10. I put the kernel version from redmaner 008 over 007 kernel with your patch MiCore_patch_4WiUi.zip. Do I need to delete your scripts from init.d folder after installing the 008?

Hello, Wajk! Thank`s for WIUI 4.1.10. I put the kernel version from redmaner 008 over 007 kernel with your patch MiCore_patch_4WiUi.zip. Do I need to delete your scripts from init.d folder after installing the 008?
The patch isn't needed with the new 008 kernel. So no.

Reactions: Wajk and Lepi
Does anybody know how to get the "type of entry" menu in the status bar back?

I have to switch between swift key and chinese input several times a day.
Horrible without this quick-change possibility.

Last edited:
Hi

I'm on MIUI 3.12.6 on my Mi2S and when i go to system update it says i have the latest version. Is there any reason why 4.1.10 or any other new version to mine is not being found?

Hi

I'm on MIUI 3.12.6 on my Mi2S and when i go to system update it says i have the latest version. Is there any reason why 4.1.10 or any other new version to mine is not being found?
OTA Update isn't working, you need to update manualy and flash the new ROM.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I've gotten a factory reset after installation. Did you use the micore 008m v3 kernel for this rom? If not, that could have been the reason.

Edit: after a second reboot all my apps and settings reappeared... Strange... :)

Last edited:
I've gotten a factory reset after installation. Did you use the micore 008m v3 kernel for this rom? If not, that could have been the reason.

Edit: after a second reboot all my apps and settings reappeared... Strange... :)

I tested it my device and working right.
Of course I implemented the latest MiCore, 008m-r20-V3

Update: ok ;)

WiUi v5 4.1.24 out

If you coming from other ROM, flash CWM first.

I added Aroma support to my ROM
(Stock kernel, MiCore kernel, CPU MODs, WSM Tools, framework animations, more options coming soon)

Configure WiUi for yourself ;)
Wajk: Should we flash MiCore kernel after installing your latest ROM ?
Also can you include the Honami i1 keyboard in your ROM pls ?\
Also i want to ask you when are you planning to update V4 version ?
Thanks in advance for your wonderful ROM.... keep it up bro.

Wajk: Should we flash MiCore kernel after installing your latest ROM ?
Also can you include the Honami i1 keyboard in your ROM pls ?
Thanks in advance for your wonderful ROM.... keep it up bro.

1. I implemented MiCore kernel to my latest ROM, as I said ;)
2. Send me working/tested Honami keyboard, and I will implement it.
3. I will added more options to Aroma later, but new options required more tests.
I was too busy on this week

Reactions: MSephiroth
1. I implemented MiCore kernel to my latest ROM, as I said ;)
2. Send me working/tested Honami keyboard, and I will implement it.
3. I will added more options to Aroma later, but new options required more tests.
I was too busy on this week
Ok Thanks,
Here is what you had asked for.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2393151
This is so far the best one with no FCs.
More options to Aroma means which other tweaks bro ?
If you need any help in testing or in whatever way, pls feel free to ask me. I will be more than happy to help you.
Good luck & Take care bro.

Reactions: Wajk
I finally decided to try this ROM. I'm currently using stock MIUI 4.1.3 from this site, and in the instruction on the first page, you only state to wipe cache. Is it OK just to install over stock MIUI without full wipe?

I finally decided to try this ROM. I'm currently using stock MIUI 4.1.3 from this site, and in the instruction on the first page, you only state to wipe cache. Is it OK just to install over stock MIUI without full wipe?

No wipe needed. Only wipe cache and dalvik. Install wiui to other system partition.

Odesláno z mého MI 2S pomocí Tapatalk

No wipe needed. Only wipe cache and dalvik. Install wiui to other system partition.

Odesláno z mého MI 2S pomocí Tapatalk
Just install it over existing MIUI. Seems to work, but I uncheck everything except the WSM in the MIUI part, and neither for google search and widget. I have a backup for my apps using MyBackup Root, but when restoring I forgot to choose only user apps. Now I have google search and widget again, and probably other MIUI things that I don't want to install as well.

I want to do a clean, full wipe, installation instead. But formatting /system1 (where my MIUI and WiUi installed) and formatting data/factory reset on system1 doesn't seem to work. Installing WiUi again doesn't create a clean installation, all my apps are still there.

Wajk, thank you for your effort. You are always friendly and noble thank you for your humanity.

Hi guys, just wondering, I have 2G available for internal storage, and 12Gb available for external storage. However, for some reason, I have some errors stating my memory is low when installing titanium backup, after flashing to the lastest WIUi it is. Is it due to micore?