[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I went back to 4.4.11 as well, for many different reasons. But it is not Wajk fault cos i tried Miui 4.5.9 and I experienced the same problems. This time Miui team didn't make a great job imho.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

I don't know if this issue had already been posted here, but I have the following problem with my Wi-fi. After a certain period of time (a day or so) my Wi-fi stops working. The system says the Wi-fi is working and connected with a Wi-fi network (e.g. at home), but it is not working. The only way to resolve this is to reboot the phone. This is of course at the very least annoying. Does anyone recognize this?

I am running WIUI 4.5.9.

There's no Korean too.
... and sadly no german

Your translators don't update sources, that's why MiuiAndroid disable them.
If you need more info, check this topic.
WiUi based on MiuiAndroid as you know.

I went back to 4.4.11 as well, for many different reasons. But it is not Wajk fault cos i tried Miui 4.5.9 and I experienced the same problems. This time Miui team didn't make a great job imho.

Miui guys made a lot of changes under the hood, that's why new release not stable like before.
In my opinion is 4.4.11 is the best from the end of JB series.

I suspend update from JB series and I focus to KK series.
WiUi JB 4.4.11 EX version working great on my device, so 4.4.11 is the FINAL version from the JB series.

Your translators don't update sources, that's why MiuiAndroid disable them.
If you need more info, check this topic.
WiUi based on MiuiAndroid as you know.

Miui guys made a lot of changes under the hood, that's why new release not stable like before.
In my opinion is 4.4.11 is the best from the end of JB series.

I suspend update from JB series and I focus to KK series.
WiUi JB 4.4.11 EX version working great on my device, so 4.4.11 is the FINAL version from the JB series.
Far enough i'll stay stuck to 4.11 until KK will have no big bugs cos the phone is too important for my job. Thnx for everything.

I know the development of this ROM is over but I would like to ask if it's possible to add the audio drivers of Mokee OS to this ROM. The sound quality seems to be much better in Mokee's and there is no hiss sound at all. Other than that WIUI is working perfectly! :p

I am now running 4.5.9 but imo it has too many bugs. How do I go back tot 4.4.11? Just flash the zip via CW? No need to do a full wipe?

I am now running 4.5.9 but imo it has too many bugs. How do I go back tot 4.4.11? Just flash the zip via CW? No need to do a full wipe?

I did and it didn't work out well. Had lots of problems making the phone unusable. Got back to 4.5.9 and wait for more to come...

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

No, you don't need a full wipe, only wipe cache and dalvik, and then format the system (1 or 2) where you want flash the 4.4.11 then flash the rom.

Hi. everyone!
I'd appreciate, if somebody can answer a couple of questions.
1. I'm using English UI in Mi2S and I'm Russian. I don't understand why all Russian fonts are notably smaller than English ones. It's very annoying and also looks quite untidy. In Contacts they are even in bold comparing with the regular font for English. It is especially noticeable when creating a bilingual note in Notes app. Can it be fixed somehow?
2. Next, is it possible to enlarge font in Messaging app without changing UI font?

Hi. everyone!
I'd appreciate, if somebody can answer a couple of questions.
1. I'm using English UI in Mi2S and I'm Russian. I don't understand why all Russian fonts are notably smaller than English ones. It's very annoying and also looks quite untidy. In Contacts they are even in bold comparing with the regular font for English. It is especially noticeable when creating a bilingual note in Notes app. Can it be fixed somehow?
2. Next, is it possible to enlarge font in Messaging app without changing UI font?
Hi!
I can't answer to the first question.
For the second one, I use WSM Tools with a module called Appsettings. Really, it's an Xposed module, but works fine with WSM Yools, too.

I am unable to add a folder to my desktop as I have in the past. I noticed this in the current 4.1 version of WIUI as well as the 4.4 version. Repro: (Touch and hold blank area of screen > Widgets > "folder is missing")

I have tried flashing over the top, as well as reformatting system1 / data /cache / dalvik cache.

Has it moved, were the widget? Am I missing something?

An example:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi!
I can't answer to the first question.
For the second one, I use WSM Tools with a module called Appsettings. Really, it's an Xposed module, but works fine with WSM Yools, too.

Hi!
Thanks for the reply. As far as I understand WSM Tools require root access. Unfortunately, my phone isn't rooted. I was thinking about it, but I have not found a clear and safe way to do it yet.

No, you don't need a full wipe, only wipe cache and dalvik, and then format the system (1 or 2) where you want flash the 4.4.11 then flash the rom.

I tried that now. Thought it worked quite well, but the only thing I can't use at all is the phone function