[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Thanks Wajk, this last WIUI is really smooth
I haven't tested every feature these days, but everything seems fine, I'll have to check only the battery drain which is high some times

I scored 25.000 with antutu with y mi2 NOT s and it's great considering te scoring of 20.000 with WIUI v5

My battery life is very long with respect to MIUIv5, CM and MoKee. But I have changed some settings by WSM. And I don't really want more CPU rather than more battery, thus benchmark tests should be low in my 918MHz underclocked Mi2s (same underclocking was used in MIUIv5, CM and MoKee)

Thnx for feedbacks, guys!

Did you allow autostart for Performance Booster in Security Center?
I tested CPU control with No-frills CPU Control and working right here.

I use translation files from Xiaomi translators, check sources here
If you have better translation, send me the link (Github, BitBucket, etc)
Thank You! :)
;)

Can't confirm. I have very good battery life... better than any v5.
Anyway you use ROM less than one day, be patient ;)
If you can't:
1. try Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache from CWM
2. use Apps Ops (blocking wakelocks & saving battery) from Settings/Security panel, you will find on Device panel which apps wake your device.
3. check your wakelocks with Wakelock detector.
wajk this has the same base of optimization and tools of v5? Because for istance the same play store that ask every time if he need to download only wifi (even if you set unlimited in download app) and it's the same from miui v4. It's an annoing part :p but thanks for your work (another example is the grundge for the app for cpu control integrated in the setting because i use an app more advanced). And play store for me don't work in the latest rom. Thanks for your effort

Dear wajk,

first of all, I want to thank you for your excellent work to bring v6 on Mi2S.
I success flashing V6 on my Mi2SC, unfortunately my CDMA sim cannot be detected by this ROM.

Is there any how to set CDMA sim on WIUI-v6. Fyi, previous version (V5), my CDMA sim working fine. I'm using CM11 on system1 and use WIUI v6 on system2.

If this question already answered somewhere, I apologize for asking the same issue and hope someone can direct me to the answer.

Thank you.

it's a lie. 99% of the applications are compatible and work well with ART. ART saves battery and is faster and better. Tested on CM. MIUI can be switched on ART, but after every reboot occurs optimization applications again. Here the instruction:

1) / data / property and delete file persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib
2) fix the file /system/build.prop:
persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib=libdvm.so replaced by persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib=libart.so
3) Reboot

sirp4ik, did you try the ART mode Chinese developer edition?

I just asked... Here I tried two modules and both don't work for me..m
Yes, you are right. some don't work, but I don't use themes, and I don't need MiTools. I just used performance profile, tinted status bar (for some apps it didn't work, thus I needed to install it) and volume steps+. All of these worked. But CPUFreq and CPUTemp didn't work (maybe because they don't have access to status bar)

Hello, Wajk!:)

I really like this ROM!

Can I do the localization based on WIUI ROM?

Last edited:
Tinted status bar don't work even in wiui v5 for me....os that possible ? Maybe.I don't know how it works...

this rom can install xposed framework?
this rom can install xposed framework?
Yes.
Screenshot_2014-09-24-20-13-13.png