[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

The new WIUI seems good, no particular bugs found.
Sometimes only power button doesn't work to turn the screen off

it is needed factory reset when i come from WIUI 4.8.29 to this one? ty for answer

Mx calendar doesn't work - crash everytime when I start it even after clear data.
For transwer data from WIUI v5 I used standard updater

any mirror download ?
to slow download speed from androidfilehost , time download exceed limit.. :(
Did you tried both mirrors?
Mx calendar doesn't work - crash everytime when I start it even after clear data.

If anybody has problem with Calendar, here is new version, recompiled with the latest translations. Flash via Recovery.
Try it and report back ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Iri
What!!!!?? :oops:
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

I agree with you guys, I can't accept this action, too. :(
Thnx for your awesome work! Respect!

"XIAOMI.EU (Unofficial fan support site) closure notice
Due to recent actions by Xiaomi Corporation in China I have decided to mark the immediate closure of Xiaomi.eu. This is largely due to the fact that Xiaomi and its MIUI team have decided to take resources from our sites multi language project without any form of respect, credit or care. We have hadno prior contact from Xiaomi to ask us if we wanted to help resource this work, they have simply bypassed us and took all the hard work of translators and absorbed it into the own workflow.

No one should be treated this way, im very sad to be writing this content today but this cannot go on another day. Xiaomi need to realise that actions have consequences and unfortunately for them this is the consequence.

File mirrors will be deactivated in DNS shortly so grab what you need NOW

I will leave a link open to the forum here for a few more days in case any one needs to get information but the board will be READ-ONLY

Thanks for all the support over the years, its been a fun, emotional ride, but its time to finally close the doors and say goodbye to a corruptedcompany with one thing in their sights... profit and greed."

source

Reactions: blackcatw81
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Due to recent actions by Xiaomi Corporation in China I have decided to mark the immediate closure of Xiaomi.eu. This is largely due to the fact that Xiaomi and its MIUI team have decided to take resources from our sites multi language project without any form of respect, credit or care. We have hadno prior contact from Xiaomi to ask us if we wanted to help resource this work, they have simply bypassed us and took all the hard work of translators and absorbed it into the own workflow.

No one should be treated this way, im very sad to be writing this content today but this cannot go on another day. Xiaomi need to realise that actions have consequences and unfortunately for them this is the consequence.

I will leave a link open to the forum here for a few more days in case any one needs to get information but the board will be READ-ONLY

Thanks for all the support over the years, its been a fun, emotional ride, but its time to finally close the doors and say goodbye to a corruptedcompany with one thing in their sights... profit and greed."

source

WTF...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

source
what the hell :((

Reactions: kamakasnh
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

source

What....????
I'm very sad to read this statement

Two things now...
Where does this project continue?
We could go to write on official forum their behaviour...

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Hope project could continue but with very attention to this and not let xiaomi gives any help.they're fu.. Chinese copy everything in the world we Italians do know very well this behavior....
Very sad...

Reactions: blackcatw81
I'm on XDA, but I'm not sure I will continue...
I'm waiting some answers and feedbacks about what happened exactly...
and after I make my decision...
I hope you understand...
Hi, it would be fine if you move to xda, it's sad what xiaomi did but we don't need them, we (you) doing your work for people, not for Xiaomi....correct?

Hi, it would be fine if you move to xda, it's sad what xiaomi did but we don't need them, we (you) doing your work for people, not for Xiaomi....correct?

I can quote. Maybe the best way to make them pay for any bd action they did is continue working on project being very careful to protect the work. They can't access to it. If we, you of course give up they could don't care about it and community gets a big damage but not xiaomi at all. It's an idea eh. I'm sure I would do the same stuff but probably it's not the way closing everything. Xiaomi doesn't care and community dies

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

source

Where did you find this?

Source just takes me to the root of this site (xiaomi.eu)!