[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

WiUi 6 KK 4.9.26 uploaded...
Changelog in the post #2

Happy Flashing!
I have an issue with themes. I import from en.miui the Bughaw theme and after every apply attempt, it returns me "failed to apply, maybe the server is down right now, try again later... " or sth like this. are there any restrictions with the themes in v6 or in WIUI

Thanks a lot for the update and the stripper...

Edit: i did not install xiaomi framework and now i cannot install.... Next time

Last edited:
1. There is something wrong with the battery icon. There is too less margin of the right side, between the green pattern and the round circle line. T_T
They are the same pictures as the 4.9.19.
Screenshot_2014-09-28-23-17-00.png

2. The sound through headphone is no more clean. The sound background is dirty. T_T

Last edited:
Thanks for your release 2 weeks in advance!

This weekend I've tried to be guide by Maps, but I've got a very bad "like fixed" but not in the right street, and sometimes the compass does not give the right direction. I read the last post and noboby seems to meet this problem. Any ideas of how to fixe it?

Is it mandatory to install an app like "SuperSU" to get root access? I can't find any other way.

Thanks for your release 2 weeks in advance!

This weekend I've tried to be guide by Maps, but I've got a very bad "like fixed" but not in the right street, and sometimes the compass does not give the right direction. I read the last post and noboby seems to meet this problem. Any ideas of how to fixe it?

Is it mandatory to install an app like "SuperSU" to get root access? I can't find any other way.
Go to Security>Permissions>Root Access to enable this

I get notification... But I can't see on little circle on lockscreen(like sms and lost calls)

I can't get notification overall for some app(example telegram)

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Do you get blue (or any other color) light flashing when notification is coming? (you can change the color of light flashing under the menu button)

Changelogs:

- removable MiAccount/MiCloud apps & Services

I normally freeze those apps by using Link2sd. Is removing better than freezing? I thought that I may use them. For example I use MiAccount to install MIUI fonts right away. But Micloud, Backup and etc are useless for me. Do you think it is better to remove them? (for example to have more free space)

WiUi 6 KK 4.9.26 uploaded...
Changelog in the post #2

Happy Flashing!

And by the way, in AOSP I used Performance Profile in Xposed to adjust CPU levels, CPUTemp to see the temperature of cpu in status bar and CPUClock to see CPU GHz in status bar. But except Performance Profile, both the CPUTemp and CPUClock cannot be seen in status bar. Is there any required permission for them? (I couldn't find neither Xposed (WSM) nor any of its modules in permissions list)

Thanks in advance ;)

It seems like it doesn't keep the autostart settings I personally set for specific apps/widgets

No Greek language in this week's update....
Otherwise everything running nice and smooth, great work Wajk

Thanks Wajk, that ROM is a big improvement. Everything is smooth. :)

Also,
I always thought that the screen freezings (and the ghost touches) that I experienced with previous ROMs were a software issue and not a hardware. With this ROM I haven't any "freezing" problem yet. I'll check this for some days more and I'll post the results here or/and the appropriate thread.

Unpractical bottons actions, lack of battery history usage, and root problem, are things that bother me in 5 minutes testing... and with normal usage, the decive gets really hot (just whatsapp reading and configuration menues)

Think the same I mean you're doing great job but there are a lot of things very beta...in miui 6 i mean like 3 dots notification ecx

Seems GPS service is not working when unselecting xiaomi framework

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Think the same I mean you're doing great job but there are a lot of things very beta...in miui 6 i mean like 3 dots notification ecx

In my opinion is button actions and 3dots notification aren't beta features, they are v6 features. ;)
First time I also didn't like new button actions, but now I can live with them. I like 6th series...

@all: WiUi 6 KK 4.9.29 uploaded with some small updates...

Last edited: