[ROM][cofface] M2A 4.3 cm10.2 ROM 0928

on github there are fix for display issues, a short time will release some update to fix the bug :)

EDIT: You can see updates on the discussion of Android 4.3 For MI2A 2013

EDIT2: Update CM 10.2 0922 released, fixed display issue and other bugs :)

Last edited:
Dammit now I want to give it another try, time to fire up titanium backup.

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk 2

Dammit now I want to give it another try, time to fire up titanium backup.

I have not tested it yet, because I have not the tdb on my m2a
With the tdb my terminal will be formatted? Will I lose all apps and data? only the virtual sd will not be formatted right?

9qaw

Edit: This password is for a different 4.3 AOSP

Last edited:
I have not tested it yet, because I have not the tdb on my m2a
With the tdb my terminal will be formatted? Will I lose all apps and data? only the virtual sd will not be formatted right?

I am also confused on how this will work, learning as I go :) I doubt the virtial sd will be formatted.

on github there are fix for display issues, a short time will release some update to fix the bug :)

20130922 flashed and running good so far, I hope it will continue this way as this ROM is great.

I decided to activate the tdb, and now I'm flascando this fantastic rom :)

Interesting, I have not noticed a crash *yet*. I've installed all my apps and have used it a lot since yesterday. In CWM recovery before flashing onto System 1, I did a wipe and also formatted dalvik cache, also I formatted both System 1 and 2. Don't know if the later is needed but what the hay. After a boot and initial setup I rebooted into recovery again and flashed the latest 4.3 gapps.

So, no weirdness to report on my end so far.

Edit: Btw, this is with the latest cm-10.2-20130922.

It's going to China with me in a few days, so I have stock MIUI on /sdcard ready to flash just in case :)

Thanks for your answer ;)

The new update works perfectly ! No screen problem.

I noticed one issue when I put a load on the 3G network connection, it will randomly (and only sometimes) drop out for a short time say during a download and will return intermittently. This didn't occur while using the AOSP QBF31 ROM.

With correct installation (wipe dalvik+cache, flahs rom, reboot, flash gapps, reboot), the randomly crashes (mi2a shutting down) are disapear.

With correct installation (wipe dalvik+cache, flahs rom, reboot, flash gapps, reboot), the randomly crashes (mi2a shutting down) are disapear.

weird.. i also wiped everything & flashed rom, then rebooted & flashed gapps, then i still had a crash

I've not using the rom all day by the way. Just one night, with alarm on the morning, for test battery life, and like MIUI Rom, the battery lose 12% on 7h in sleep mode.

I will try tomorrow a normal use with this rom.

Anyone found how to operate LEDS? Like whilenthe phone is charging or fully charged.

Please advise.

Except that , its an awsome rom!

I've not using the rom all day by the way. Just one night, with alarm on the morning, for test battery life, and like MIUI Rom, the battery lose 12% on 7h in sleep mode.

I will try tomorrow a normal use with this rom.
Try to disable google service, it have problem whit cm 10.2