[ROM][cofface] M2A 4.3 cm10.2 ROM 0928

Can someone please host the latest rom file someplace else, I cannot get it from the site posted here.

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk 4

Why so difficult to download the Rom? First registration at the site, then reply in the threat, now finally downloading :confused:

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2A met Tapatalk

how can I go back to MIUI rom with MI recovery mode and dual systems, after installing cofface rom?

how can I go back to MIUI rom with MI recovery mode and dual systems, after installing cofface rom?

Have you install this rom with MiRecovery or with Recovery CWM ?

With MiRecovery you can't have dual systems. The 2 partitions use the same data partition, and give FC on both.

Now if you want just reboot in MiRecovery, shutdown your mi2a, and press volume up and Power. When MI logo is visible, release power but not volume up. MiRecovery will appear.

Thanks for the 28-9 update. ( for the link )

Cm10.2 on mi2a rocks!

( any reason to pass from 22-9 to the 28-9 update? What are the fixes ? Is it stable like 22-9? )

I think the led problem is fixed with this built. I've translated the chinese site and it said something about the leds.

Reactions: kdisc98
Cleared delvik + cahace , upgraded. ( from 22 to 28 )
Seems fine! And speedy as hell

its a shame that i still get these random "crashes"... i really like this rom

this is what i do:
wipe everything (incl cache & dalvik)
flash rom
reboot
flash gapps
then i install all my apps, etc
then after 1 hour or 2 hours or 1 day (really random) my screen goes black and stays black, i cant do nothing except pull out battery & reboot

I did the same like u.and also wiped my internal sd after rom install.

And i dont got any crashes or fc at all. Its smooth like hell fast and stable ( version 22-9 and 28-9 ) .
But..
Some applications iam installing suddenly disapper ( once in a while - and not all of them )

well i hope xiaomi goes open source soon, then we can maybe get some other decent roms like PAC or Slimbean

Reactions: thecryof
I'm trying this again (i really don't like miui) the only problem I see so far is under load 3G/Edge will drop out leaving me without a network. Wifi seems to be OK.

Thanks on the info.
Cant find the link... :( please advise - i would like to test it.