Rom For Mi Pad 2

Mi4ever.Fr

Members
May 15, 2015
Hi, Thanks for your good work every week.
Do you have news about the rom of the Mi Pad 2 ?

I am too wondering if the Mipad 2 will be updated here ?
I have the Mipad 2 and the only thing missing for me is international languages

The bootloader is locked, so you'll have to wait a bit and there's not ETA yet.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

The bootloader is locked, so you'll have to wait a bit and there's not ETA yet.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Bootloader can be easily unlocked in developer menu and people have TWRP ported from Teclast working.

I think the problem is that no one is working on this device yet because MiPad support sucked a lot by part of Xiaomi and this smells similar at the moment...

Regards!

Last edited:
I'm also interested in the MiPad, but I don't want it if there is no custom rom from Xiaomi.eu

I still hope for a multi language ROM here too :)

I took a French ROM (miui-france.org) but it was very buggy (playstore, force close google play service, chrome force close). I think it's due to Intel processor, and the community for mipad is very small (or absent ^^) ...

I still hope for a multi language ROM here too :)

I took a French ROM (miui-france.org) but it was very buggy (playstore, force close google play service, chrome force close). I think it's due to Intel processor, and the community for mipad is very small (or absent ^^) ...
its because there are no Google apps services for x86_64 platform available... http://opengapps.org/

Reactions: Benji_X80
The china dev rom has been released today for MiPad 2. Now we can download a Xiaomi.Eu rom for our devices. Guys, many thanks for your work! It seems that MiPad 2 is really going to hit India.

Reactions: Ancor Chinea