[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

@spaxon weird cause i have root companion app installed on the latest version.The newest version 7.3.28 is for other dpi i think we use the -436 version.Interesting things you posted...
How did u installed it, via play store or? I have tried that but some error code pops, also I downloaded apk file, same thing cannot install it...

Have you successfully tried it with this one?

There is no reason to feeling like intervening in something like a private discussion. This is a public thread and everyone is invited to contribute one's own opinion/experience/question in a polite way and in the thread's topic. You were both polite and in-topic!;)
Yes, I did it that way and so far so good.
Always on system 1 and without TDB.

Just trying to help and learn.

How did u installed it, via play store or? I have tried that but some error code pops, also I downloaded apk file, same thing cannot install it...
Yes through playstore, maybe you tried installing it before activating root?

This is my version of the las ROM. I updated CMW yo 6.0.5.1 and it's work the same as 6.0.5.0.
I have 2 randoms reboots, and i never notice until i open whatsapp and see the refresh on the images, and this reboots always happen when i'm not using the phone.

The battery i think it down faster than the version 5.0 (4.11.11), in idle it down (today) 9% in 5hs, only with signal, no wifi, no data, no gps.

I will report battery life after the week-end but after one day it seems ok.
For my use battery life is ok on the 5.4.14, like most 4.4 roms, it lasted 2 and a half days.
1 hour of calls, 1 houre of screen max and the phone is always connected (data and gps) for my work mails, etc.
It is a good rom, no reboots or mic problem so far and good battery life.

There are some glitches, like the status bar disappearing sometimes from lock screen. Also some lag in animation sometimes when launching an app. But overall, a very good rom. No reboots for me, everything works, good battery life.

the status bar disappearing sometimes from lock screen.

I have this problem too.
+ a couple of reboots (I noticed this happened when the signal was very poor...).
Everything else is OK.
I also don't get notifications (neither led pulse nor status bar icon) for missed incoming calls... Anybody else having this problem or knowing any setting to activate notifications for missed calls?

Last edited:
It's interesting that the launcher in this rom is not stock, but slimlauncher. I personally like it, but it's not "pure" aosp.

I have this problem too.
+ a couple of reboots (I noticed this happened when the signal was very poor...).
Everything else is OK.
I also don't get notifications (neither led pulse nor status bar icon) for missed incoming calls... Anybody else having this problem or knowing any setting to activate notifications for missed calls?
I don't have missed calls notification too

@up,
I agree with You!
On 5.4.1, 5.4.11 versions - the same problem :-/

Mi2s+sMIUI5.0+Tapatalk+SwiftKey

Hi just a question
Ivan implemented the APP "dolbi digital plus" into his aosp 5.1 Rom
Did he published a flashable ZIP to? That we can use it in other Roms with our mi2

Hi
I'm running on 5.4.14 Rom on system1 CWM 6.0.5.0 and TDB disabled, pico gapps.
Finally flashed Google Play Services 7.3.27.
So far so good without reboots and alarms ok too.

P.S.
Although running Rom on system1, I flashed Rom and gapps on system2 first, and then on system1. Maybe it's something to do with my phone not rebooting and so on.
You could always try, it won't get worse (think so).

You need to give the launcher access to notifications I think, under the audio and notifications menu, last entry

Unfortunately this didn't solve the problem for me. Once I use the phone.apk, missed calls notification bug returns and I have to reboot the phone in order to receive again missed calls notification, until the next time I use the phone.apk. :(
This bug, combined with the disappearing status bar in lockscreen, makes me go back to KK, until an improved android L build comes out.