[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

Unfortunately this didn't solve the problem for me. Once I use the phone.apk, missed calls notification bug returns and I have to reboot the phone in order to receive again missed calls notification, until the next time I use the phone.apk. :(
This bug, combined with the disappearing status bar in lockscreen, makes me go back to KK, until an improved android L build comes out.

Sorry to hear this. I don't understand why that's happening to you, the last Rom goes really smooth for me.
With M1cha's CWM 6.0.5.0 or even 6.04.7 it works fine for mi, you could try again.

Sorry to hear this. I don't understand why that's happening to you, the last Rom goes really smooth for me.
With M1cha's CWM 6.0.5.0 or even 6.04.7 it works fine for mi, you could try again.
I did try. I even wiped everything and flashed the ROM again from scratch and didn't install any apps apart from Gapps, but the problem remained exactly the same.
Doesn't matter, anyway I was missing all those extra customization options including xposed modules that I used to have in my last KK ROM, which I restored. I can wait for a more complete android L ROM. ;)

You're right, perhaps the next ROM fits better.
By the way, which KK ROM do you have installed ?

I did try. I even wiped everything and flashed the ROM again from scratch and didn't install any apps apart from Gapps, but the problem remained exactly the same.
Doesn't matter, anyway I was missing all those extra customization options including xposed modules that I used to have in my last KK ROM, which I restored. I can wait for a more complete android L ROM. ;)

what about ivan's 5.0 + xposed?

Flashed this last Friday and I'm absolutely satisfied with it. Coming from CM11. I miss some features of CM but I can manage.

I'm using a M2s and have (or had?) CWM 6.0.5.1 recovery. Just formatted system and cache and installed rom and gapps.

I've made a few (<5) phone calls and all were working fine. Also my alarm has worked every morning so far. Also the missed call notifications are shown in the status bar. No reboots so far.

Only two 'problems' so far:
  • The app drawer is a big laggy when swiping from page to page.
  • The alarm sound is way too loud for me, even on the lowest volume setting.

anyway I was missing all those extra customization options including xposed modules that I used to have in my last KK ROM, which I restored. I can wait for a more complete android L ROM. ;)
Than AOSP isn't and won't be suitable ROM for you. It is a "clean" version of Android. You can add the stuff with Gravitybox if/ when it's available for Lollipop but better to move towards Cyanogenmod.

Than AOSP isn't and won't be suitable ROM for you. It is a "clean" version of Android. You can add the stuff with Gravitybox if/ when it's available for Lollipop but better to move towards Cyanogenmod.
GravityBox (and a lot of Xposed modules) is working very good on AOSP 5.0, from at least a month.

Unfortunately this didn't solve the problem for me. Once I use the phone.apk, missed calls notification bug returns and I have to reboot the phone in order to receive again missed calls notification, until the next time I use the phone.apk. :(
This bug, combined with the disappearing status bar in lockscreen, makes me go back to KK, until an improved android L build comes out.
It's not the ROM's fault: works fine for me and for many others....

what about ivan's 5.0 + xposed?
AOSP 5.0 + xposed [and a bunch of modules - see screenshot attached] is my daily driver since december 2014.
no relevant bugs noticed. just a BT stack not perfect.. but I can live with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-24-01-00-01.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-24-01-00-01.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 295
AOSP 5.0 + xposed [and a bunch of modules - see screenshot attached] is my daily driver since december 2014.
no relevant bugs noticed. just a BT stack not perfect.. but I can live with it.

Thanks. Which 5.0 version do you recommend? The latest one 12.05?

Really? Can anyone confirm this?
I played with it about 2 hours, tried to receive and do several calls but without any success

I came from M1chaa's rom - but I did clean install + used original gapps from 1st reply (installed 5.4.14)
recovery TWRP 2.8.5.0 (and also previously re-partitied almost all partitions, and no TDB)

I played with it about 2 hours, tried to receive and do several calls but without any success

I came from M1chaa's rom - but I did clean install + used original gapps from 1st reply (installed 5.4.14)
recovery TWRP 2.8.5.0 (and also previously re-partitied almost all partitions, and no TDB)
Try to disable Google play service before a call
If it works its just the gapps bug

New Ivan's AOSP is 5.1, but nevermind.
I know, but you were talking about Lollipop.
5.0 is still Lollipop.
If you want to use Lollipop and Xposed, for now 5.0 is the way, and you don't need to move back to Kit Kat to use Xposed.

does the "super alpha" xposed at this work on the 5.4.14 build?
I had a battery drain on that build. is there any xposed module can fix it?

xposed with 5.1 works like a charm, but not all modules are supported ATM. we need to wait for developers to update them to make them work on 5.1 builds.

about battery drain: I use AOSP 4.12.5 from december, and never suffered excessive battery drain.
try to take a look at processes which wake up your device if not needed..

Reactions: Quang Thiện
Work very good, the only bug I have found it is bluetooth with smart devices only paired once and if you turn off the bluetooth the device doesn,t look for them anymore until you reboot the devices and then works again until you turn off the bluetooh.
Someone can fix it!
Thank you for everything