[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

Is the Ussd Bug (only Chinese language) and Bluetooth bug still exists?
Any short review?

Edit:
USSD Bug still exists
Recovery in Chinese!!!

I'm back on miui 5.3.27

Last edited:
Did you do this? And did you get Ivan's ROM to work?
Because I am reading in that topic that people couldn't get Ivan's ROM to work after merging partitions...
Everything is fine for me, excellent Ivan`s rom 5.5.3 and partitions are new and everything is good.
But you must finish the installation of miui rom and it is long waiting procedure, also after that you must flash Ivan`s cwm recovery (chinese language) via fastboot...
How to extend system partition to 1GB?
I dont like 512MB it is so small, last time I had from Micha`s script 1GB of system, because in the near future we will get CM12.1 (I hope so) :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-05-20-07-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-05-20-07-52.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Screenshot_2015-05-05-20-07-35.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-05-20-07-35.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Everything is fine for me, excellent Ivan`s rom 5.5.3 and partitions are new and everything is good.
But you must finish the installation of miui rom and it is long waiting procedure, also after that you must flash Ivan`s cwm recovery (chinese language) via fastboot...
I dont like 512MB it is so small, last time I had from Micha`s script 1GB of system, because in the near future we will get CM12.1 (I hope so) :)
How is the ROM?Is it fast and battery friendly?

Flashing CWM via fastboot worked for you? I just followed the guide, but when I flash CWM (I tried english 6.0.5.1) it just gets stuck on the "mi" logo when I try to boot into recovery.

I will try the chinese version in a second, if that works you're a real hero :D

tmp_24305-Screenshot_2015-05-05-20-42-511660032709.png you also can use parted via adb or twrp and do-it manually , basically you delete userdata and sdcard , create a new data partition with the size of both , i've used twrp + parted , without rom , bootloader , adb .
it will be interesting to see a unified f2fs partition.

Last edited:
Reactions: spaxon
Flashing CWM via fastboot worked for you? I just followed the guide, but when I flash CWM (I tried english 6.0.5.1) it just gets stuck on the "mi" logo when I try to boot into recovery.

I will try the chinese version in a second, if that works you're a real hero :D
First flash it with flash.bat via fastboot (unpack this _______recovery.zip) it is ivan`s chinese cwm, after that install via chinese cwm this new english language recovery zip (signed_recovery_6.0.5_NEW_Partition_with_aboot.zip) from our russian friend gdb147 from 4pda...

https://yadi.sk/d/h-k0Qzp4gSksV
https://yadi.sk/d/q0iRs3Q_gSkbi

How is the ROM?Is it fast and battery friendly?
So far so good it is excellent ROM, the best I flashed on my mi2s! Follow the white rabbit!;-) In Developer options there is CPU Power Mode with performance mode, normal mode and power save mode. With Performance mode it scores pretty well in antutu benchmark...

Attachments

• tmp_5666-Screenshot_2015-05-05-20-58-08-1778349320.png
    tmp_5666-Screenshot_2015-05-05-20-58-08-1778349320.png
    104 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Reactions: francesco028
So far so good it is excellent ROM, the best I flashed on my mi2s! Follow the white rabbit!;-) In Developer options there is CPU Power Mode with performance mode, normal mode and power save mode. With Performance mode it scores pretty well in antutu benchmark...
Where can I download it?Mediafire doesn't work for me

What about whatsapp notifications under wifi? Do they arrive in time? Wifi not disconnecting in long deepsleep?

First flash it with flash.bat via fastboot (unpack this _______recovery.zip) it is ivan`s chinese cwm, after that install via chinese cwm this new english language recovery zip (signed_recovery_6.0.5_NEW_Partition_with_aboot.zip) from our russian friend gdb147 from 4pda...

https://yadi.sk/d/h-k0Qzp4gSksV
https://yadi.sk/d/q0iRs3Q_gSkbi
OMG IT WORKED!!! Thank you so so much man, I thought I would be stuck on MIUI :D

Do smartwaches work on latest build?

I'm booting the ROM right now so I'll let you know in a bit :)

Ok new question :s

Which gapps did you install? I tried "google apps minimal edition" and "slim gapps" but play services and playstore aren't installed :s gmail, youtube, google music,.. are there though.