[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

Hi @zipalign sorry to disturb you but it's a long time I didn't use my Mi2s.
I gave it to my father, but he is experiencing some in call bug with latest CM11. I was thinking about updating it to Ivan's AOSP.

Just one question the 5.5.7 you provide on first post is made for stock layout?
I've read some pages back and read that yes, but 5.5.7 wasn't already out.

Does it has some huge bugs?

Best regards.

Hi,
5.5.7 is indeed for stock layout and is relatively bug-free. I'm using it as daily ROM since it was released. It's definitely worth trying.

Reactions: Riichard63
Hi,
5.5.7 is indeed for stock layout and is relatively bug-free. I'm using it as daily ROM since it was released. It's definitely worth trying.

Wow thanks a lot for this fast reply, so okay I'll go for this one on my father's phone. if there is communication problem I've read that I may have to flash non-hlos within fastboot.

To everybody who is saying that this is the best rom they had ever try... You didn't test latest bugers cm12 (closed testing)...is just awesome

So, please, than report battery stats and if it is stable after some time of running...
I have more than 300 hours without restart on this AOSP rom and it is quicker than Mi4 with newest MIUI7... But I thing, that in MIUIv5 battery was better in the sleep mode. On screen time I have about 2h30 - 3h.

So, please, than report battery stats and if it is stable after some time of running...
I have more than 300 hours without restart on this AOSP rom and it is quicker than Mi4 with newest MIUI7... But I thing, that in MIUIv5 battery was better in the sleep mode. On screen time I have about 2h30 - 3h.
Im using the closed version since he announced it a week ago and i didnt have any problem with that
i was with Smiui7 before i tried it and cm12.1 by bugers is faster and with better battery life (i have the same battery life..more or less...without the always radio active bug who had all lollipop roms could be better)

Hi guys, one last question, does the MIUI camera port from M1cha works on Ivan's rom? (it works with Mi4 on lollipop but it may be different with Ivan's rom)

Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you, it's because this is for my father and as I can't change rom each time I want on his phone I really need to be sure.

Have a nice day!

Hi guys, one last question, does the MIUI camera port from M1cha works on Ivan's rom? (it works with Mi4 on lollipop but it may be different with Ivan's rom)

Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you, it's because this is for my father and as I can't change rom each time I want on his phone I really need to be sure.

Have a nice day!
Yes, it works

Im using the closed version since he announced it a week ago and i didnt have any problem with that
i was with Smiui7 before i tried it and cm12.1 by bugers is faster and with better battery life (i have the same battery life..more or less...without the always radio active bug who had all lollipop roms could be better)
does it has USSD code errror?

does it has USSD code errror?
More OT:

people are saying that in this (https://yadi.sk/d/8cpYUf7bjonE3) version of CM12.1, USSD works. Haven't tested it though.
uploadfromtaptalk1446240944113.jpg

"I offer you a mod firmware based on the firmware from BuGi (cm12.1). Who does not know - in the firmware are displayed correctly Ussd requests.

What changed from the original:
Firmware deodeksirovana;
Added support for Russian language;
Added gappsy;
Added some missing applications."

Reactions: Quang Thiện
as i wrote on xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=60490632&postcount=283 we only just need
NON-HLOS.bin from a official fastboot ROM (i personally used the one from latest Dev Fastboot Rom) and it will be solved any mic problem with this ROM .

Code:
fastboot flash modem+modem1 NON-HLOS.bin
Please may you explain me how to step by step? I have downloaded a Fastboot Rom, i have installed Miflash 2012.11.6.0 ... i put my phone in Fastboot mode... and then?

Please may you explain me how to step by step? I have downloaded a Fastboot Rom, i have installed Miflash 2012.11.6.0 ... i put my phone in Fastboot mode... and then?

Reading all Guides in the forum I found all informations. Sorry for the OP

i think ivan just release asop 6.0 but i dont understand chinese, google translate is not good and im happy with bugers cm12.1

sorry I can install the aosp 5.5.7 of Ivan with the merged partitions?

5.5.7 is a patched version for unmerged partitions only.
if you have a merged layout, you have to flash 5.5.3 version [they're the same].

Reactions: palep
can anyone help me to flash 5.5.7.
I have non-merged (the old partition layout) and TWRP 2.8.5.0.
Wipe system, data, etc.
When i go to flash the ROM it returns an error.
I change the name of the file, i download again but nothing change.

Can help someone ???