[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Btw I don't know if this bug is related to this version of sMIUI but my clock is showing a time different from my widget and notification bar. Basically the clock app and lockscreen show the right time but widget on desktop and notification shows the right time + 1 hour. Anybody got an idea on why it's happening?

I'm on Mi3w btw. Having the wrong time is pretty frustrating

Last edited:
Nothing helps. Now, let's not QualcommZ3optimized...

Odesláno z mého MI 3W
Edit:

Last edited:
I think I had the rom of saturday morning, Around 1300?
I did a factory reset on the phone.
Installed the rom with the default options.
I rebooted. Ran fine from that moment on.

However. It's is a 'non active' phone, so I did not backup or restore anything.
So maybe that is something that might trouble others?

Do other ppl have trouble if they do not restore backups/apps?
Might be worth trying?

I am currently building latest version. Im quite sure that all problems are fixed now ...
Will be online and available on First Post in about 20 Minutes.

When restoring MIUI backups you should know that restoring MiBand App or MiXplorer will overwrite the new version you just flashed with latest sMiUI build.

I think mi-band app was causing all the reboots... Just a thought..
If you still have problems, try to uninstall mi-band app.

So is the fact that in earlier versions I miband not installed, but I expect him every day, so I had to insert the app. Where can I find the log will help you find the problem?

Odesláno z mého MI 3W

So is the fact that in earlier versions I miband not installed, but I expect him every day, so I had to insert the app. Where can I find the log will help you find the problem?

Odesláno z mého MI 3W
Have you tried latest version from Post 1 ?

I download rom from 1st post, i do wipe data . center clock disable , animation enable.
I dont restore from my backup.....and freeze again....

Yes, still random reset .. I know, I'm just trying to partition, for better feel.

Odesláno z mého MI 3W