[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

I am trying to find the problem, josedb is testing some test builds ..
If there is anyone else with the reboot problem who wants to help, just send me PM.

It would be much easier if some advanced users could send me a real logcat output of the system crash.

Random Boot :(
Please look into the log file you posted.
You can search for the word "5.3.13", that will show you every reboot!

Onyour first boot your system partition had the following specs:
/system 1.2G 539.1M 714.3M 4096 (that means 714.3 MB free space)

All other reboots after that are reporting the following:
/system 1.2G 601.9M 651.5M 4096 (that means 651.5MB free space)

What did you do after the first boot of 5.3.13?
Did you install some other things to /system such like SuperSU or other MODs ?

I dont know if it help...I used catlog app..

Attachments

• 2015-03-14-11-18-59.txt
    56.8 KB · Views: 307
  • 2015-03-14-12-02-14.txt
    1 MB · Views: 539
  • 2015-03-14-12-43-54.txt
    973.5 KB · Views: 413
thanks for your help i will look into it .
Its my first priority to fix that thing and I wont add other features before its done. Im working very hard on finding it.

---
Ive just created a Twitter Account, never used Twitter before but I think it could be kinda usefull to post latest information about bugs, changelog and other mods :)
follow me @sebsch1991

Reactions: Kyruf
Hi

The themes app cannot install themes if xiaomi services are chosen not to be installed in aroma. Any workaround?

*edit* also is smiui compatible with twrp?

Last edited:
Here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-16-15-02-24.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-16-15-02-24.png
    325.9 KB · Views: 255
Reactions: sebsch1991
In main post, the download button redirects to a Cancro ROM. This is right?? What about Taurus ROM for MI2A ?

Hi

The themes app cannot install themes if xiaomi services are chosen not to be installed in aroma. Any workaround?

*edit* also is smiui compatible with twrp?
Themes app is part of the Xiaomi Services and requires a valid Xiaomi Account. If you disable the Xiaomi Services in AROMA your Themes App will not work anymore as well.

Yes you can install sMiUI with TWRP recovery.

In main post, the download button redirects to a Cancro ROM. This is right?? What about Taurus ROM for MI2A ?
I skipped support for Mi2A (taurus). The community was too small.
But I am currently completely rewriting my Build Environment, means that it will be much easier for me to "port" sMiUI to other devices and so I may be thinking about adding taurus again...

do we need to wipe everything if upgrading from 5.2.27 ? or can we dirty flash 5.3.20 directly ?

Why I see in the download link "for Xiaomi Mi2" and not Mi3?
I think is oK link but.... :rolleyes:

Another:
Have you seen new reupload

Last edited:
fix broswer FC: settings>applications>broswer>data cleaning. It work for me.
Battery history graph FC: it is MIUI rom bug, not Smiui.

Reactions: tonigo70
do we need to wipe everything if upgrading from 5.2.27 ? or can we dirty flash 5.3.20 directly ?
No need for full wipe when coming from previous sMiUI Version.
Why I see in the download link "for Xiaomi Mi2" and not Mi3?
I think is oK link but.... :rolleyes:

Another:
Have you seen new reupload
Future Builds will be posted in "Android Generic"-Section. Unfortunately AndroidFileHost has no API for uploading files directly to the right folder... Just watch the filename and you will be fine (cancro = Mi3/Mi4, aries = Mi2/s, virgo = Mi-Note)
That "Reupload" doesnt contain any fixes, it just has ChromeBrowser included as a compenastion for Browser FC.
Next Version will be 5.3.27 on Friday, lets hope Xiaomi fixed some things then...

sMiUI is no longer available in this Thread!
Follow >> this << Link to go to the new global Thread!

All devices will be available in one thread! That makes it easier to discuss problems and feature requests

Reactions: genothomas