[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 - Redirected

Im currently kinda busy so not many new features this week. But fortunately I found some battery drain issues that should be fixed with sMiUI 5.2.6 !

You dont wear your monday pants on tuesday, christmas is not in summer and you never release MIUI on thursdays :p
So here it comes, sMiUI 5.2.6 ready to download on 06-02-2015 ;) !!!

Have a nice weekend !

Reactions: Krucios
Im currently kinda busy so not many new features this week. But fortunately I found some battery drain issues that should be fixed with sMiUI 5.2.6 !

You dont wear your monday pants on tuesday, christmas is not in summer and you never release MIUI on thursdays
So here it comes, sMiUI 5.2.6 ready to download on 06-02-2015 ;) !!!

Have a nice weekend !
Thanks every time for your work :)

Hi. I've tried install 5.2.6 ROM but failed, AROMA installer says "Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system"".
Installer log attached

Attachments

• sMiUI_v6_5.2.6_taurus.zip.log[1].txt
    1,017 bytes · Views: 352
Hi. I've tried install 5.2.6 ROM but failed, AROMA installer says "Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system"".
Installer log attached
The problem is Browser.apk
You can delete it in the zip file before flashing...
Delete /system/priv-app/Browser.apk

or wait for next release, it will be fixed.

sMiUI 5.2.13 is online !

If you have any problems with GooGle Apps Force Close, please open Play Store and let Google update itself.
Follow How To on Post #1 when you have BootLoop problems!

Please report any bugs as usual.

I´ll go back to bed - I´m sick -- Having a cold :( ( its freezing cold in germany) ...
Have a nice weekend.

ok and from released source is possible make compiled linaro in your opinion?

Good evening!

First of all, thanks a lot for yor work, it's wonderful!

I'm having issues with the Google Play's Services, I made both a clean and a no data wipe instalations and the problem persists. I also made a backup of the latest Service's app with TiBu and also cleared the app's data prior the update and after it with no avail. Even tried your suggestion to open Play Store to let the app to update itself but it just doesn't get updated.

Is there any other suggestion to fix it?

Thanks a lot for yor time, and take care!

EDIT: I checked the post of the vanilla 5.2.13 update here in the forums and they had the same issue in both "aries" and "taurus", so they rebuilt the ROM to fix it. The link of the new ROM is already up into the forum, good luck!

Last edited:
ok and from released source is possible make compiled linaro in your opinion?
yes that would be possible, but i wont do any kernel modifications. Ill stick with the stock kernel.

Good evening!

First of all, thanks a lot for yor work, it's wonderful!

I'm having issues with the Google Play's Services, I made both a clean and a no data wipe instalations and the problem persists. I also made a backup of the latest Service's app with TiBu and also cleared the app's data prior the update and after it with no avail. Even tried your suggestion to open Play Store to let the app to update itself but it just doesn't get updated.

Is there any other suggestion to fix it?

Thanks a lot for yor time, and take care!

EDIT: I checked the post of the vanilla 5.2.13 update here in the forums and they had the same issue in both "aries" and "taurus", so they rebuilt the ROM to fix it. The link of the new ROM is already up into the forum, good luck!

Yes i saw that but I will not build the fixed version for taurus this week. Im afraid, but I dont have much time this week. Next release will probably fix it.

Ok, np! Thanks for your reply!

BTW, I'm looking for the 5.2.6 version of your ROM for taurus but it isn't into the repository page, is there a mirror where I can get it?

Get well soon!

EDIT: I found it, it's labeled as 5.1.7 instead of 5.2.6, my apologies for any inconvenience caused by my ignorance, good day!

Last edited:
Ok, np! Thanks for your reply!

BTW, I'm looking for the 5.2.6 version of your ROM for taurus but it isn't into the repository page, is there a mirror where I can get it?

Get well soon!

EDIT: I found it, it's labeled as 5.1.7 instead of 5.2.6, my apologies for any inconvenience caused by my ignorance, good day!
Thanks for the hint, that was my fault .. :rolleyes:
I corrected that mistake in archive.

Have a nice day.

i fixed google service problem using play service apk 6.7.74 apk. you will find on google easy :D

i fixed google service problem using play service apk 6.7.74 apk. you will find on google easy :D
Hi, how did you install it? I can't make it work, not even deleting manually the app and replacing it with the new one... What are the numbers between brackets of your apk file? Mine finish with 86

Thanks!

first manual stop service instal and rebot
It keeps refusing to get installed... If I try to install it by tapping it and choosing Install it gets stuck and the system says that the installation failed... I use ES File Explorer as my file manager.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I guess the dev already fixed the issue! I downloaded the 5.2.13 version again today and it already contains the updated Google Play Services apk. Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited:
:D strange issues! now which kind of version you have installed ? 6,6? if you have this versio try to update to 6.7.74. work for me.

:D strange issues! now which kind of version you have installed ? 6,6? if you have this versio try to update to 6.7.74. work for me.

Ok, it already got updated on its own today...

BTW, I'm having random reboots from time to time, specially after leaving open YouTube apk or Hangouts. I already cleaned data, cache and system partitions and it keeps rebooting! Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your support!

Last edited:
Chinese NewYear guys so no new BaseROM this week.
But I´ve put all latest changes on 5.2.13 and bring you sMiUI 5.2.20 ;) !!

Online and ready to download in Post #1.

Have a nice weekend.

Chinese NewYear guys so no new BaseROM this week.
But I´ve put all latest changes on 5.2.13 and bring you sMiUI 5.2.20 ;) !!

Online and ready to download in Post #1.

Have a nice weekend.
Hi there! Does it include the latest Google Play Services apk?

Thanks!

Ok, it already got updated on its own today...

BTW, I'm having random reboots from time to time, specially after leaving open YouTube apk or Hangouts. I already cleaned data, cache and system partitions and it keeps rebooting! Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your support!

i have same issues. is caused by cpu trottling ondemand. download setcpu from xda forum and set interactive. and in option set the millisecond from 40000 to 25000. big improvement in responding and no reboot for me :D

i have same issues. is caused by cpu trottling ondemand. download setcpu from xda forum and set interactive. and in option set the millisecond from 40000 to 25000. big improvement in responding and no reboot for me :D

Ok, I'll try that latter. Did you apply a cap to your maximum CPU frequency via AROMA? Does the issue persists if you don't apply the CPU Limiter Script?

Thanks!

Yes, I did install SetCPU and just selecting the "interactive" governor is enough to eliminate the rebooting of the device. Also I reinstalled the vanilla MIUI 5.2.13 and checked that the stock governor is indeed the interactive one and it also uses the cfq scheduler.

Dev, is there a way to set those values into your sMIUI build to completely eliminate the reboots in our devices? How about the noop scheduler?

Thanks!

Last edited: