Rom MIUI 6

Which rom are you using?
1. aries_V6beta_4.9.2_4.4_cn_signed + mi_2s_MIUI6_4.9.2patch
2. miui_MI2_4.9.7_c8f43475bc_4.4
3. miui6_MI2_4.4

What is the difference between them?
Thx!

After installing just the tgz file I have a fully functional camera so from miui v6, with nice ui. Then installed the patch update, now my compass works correctly with GPS, log and lat populated, but my camera has been replaced with the miui v5 one.

Yesterday I charged the phone and then went sleep. Today I woke up, the phone was hot as hell and didn't respond at any moves, neither even to charger connection. Was supposed to remove battery and after turning on it appeared that only 56 percent of battery left. Rom is 4.9.2 signed with patch for mi2s

Reactions: paulrlz
I don't know if it's the beta side of it, but the BEST notes' function, strike through text with a wipe, is not there... :(

i didn't apply any patch, what is the benefit over signed zip?
People here say that WiFi doesn't work in 4.9.7 so I didn't bother to install it. As for patch, it is necessary for mi2s models. It will bootloop without it.

i installed "aries_V6beta_4.9.2_4.4_cn_signed.zip", didn't apply any patch and nothing wrong with it for two days.
(tdb enabled mi2s 32 gb)
btw can't download anything from baidu, instead 404 error always.. what should i do?

i installed "aries_V6beta_4.9.2_4.4_cn_signed.zip", didn't apply any patch and nothing wrong with it for two days.
(tdb enabled mi2s 32 gb)
btw can't download anything from baidu, instead 404 error always.. what should i do?
And what is camera version you have in it?

you can flash Blue Audio mod to have Dolby sound effect.view in my #6 post :)
When I open that link on the phone it shows plenty of files and folders(content of zip evidently) and there is no way to download entire zip. So I downloaded it on pc and then come to explorer on the phone to switch on ftp server and... there is no ftp server anymore

Sounds pretty good btw. Need to add it to autostart though