Rom MIUI 6

The first time i flashed i didn't clean anything and flashed over previous version -- ok

Second time i wanted a clean install so i did wipe everything and installed the update -- ok

Both first and second time no wifi, it just doesn't start..

Third time flashed AOSP by Ivan, wiped everything and flashed 4.7.9 --- stuck at MI logo, so now I'm with the 4.9.2*zip

The first time i flashed i didn't clean anything and flashed over previous version -- ok

Second time i wanted a clean install so i did wipe everything and installed the update -- ok

Both first and second time no wifi, it just doesn't start..

Third time flashed AOSP by Ivan, wiped everything and flashed 4.7.9 --- stuck at MI logo, so now I'm with the 4.9.2*zip
Yes, it was the 4.9.7 that I flashed yesterday, and it didn't boot at all. Will try to flash the 4.9.2 now. So what ur saying is that 4.9.7 wifi doesn't work? or it's in 4.9.2 that wifi doesn't work?

Because it's a BETA :)

4.9.7 WiFi -- no go (for me)
aha :) hmm, I wanted to try to dirty flash the 4.9.7 zip, but if I will not have any WiFi I'm not so sure anymore. I get this annoying message about to little space left to install google services etc. Is this a bug in the beta or what?

aha :) hmm, I wanted to try to dirty flash the 4.9.7 zip, but if I will not have any WiFi I'm not so sure anymore. I get this annoying message about to little space left to install google services etc. Is this a bug in the beta or what?
I suppose not.. It's already over 400 MB and with GApss you might be over the space for the second system, if you haven't increased it manually.

I suppose not.. It's already over 400 MB and with GApss you might be over the space for the second system, if you haven't increased it manually.
lol, you are correct about this. I just need to use my brain a lil more ;-) I will try to dirty flash the 4.9.7 update now and report back to you...