Rom MIUI 6

Hi all, yesterday I've flashed Miui 6 (for Mi2s) using Beta images_4_4_cn and with Miflash, all worked. Today, my phone automatically reset itself without no reasons. Only if I swith off, remove battery and restart phone, it works for about 30 minutes, then it restart again. Suggestions? I should flash v6 using .zip file and with CWM to resolve the problem? Sorry for my bad English (I'm italian). Thanks.

And you are also on the 4.9.2 update?
Yes.
Done all wipes on system 2, flashed ROM (http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=3309038431&shareid=2891049423&third=0), flashed patch for Mi2S (http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qW2ocIo#path=%2F%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E8%B5%84%E6%BA%90), booted (more or less 5 minutes on logo boot), flashed GApps, it boots with no problem (unless some bugs like Download app fc).
Hi all, yesterday I've flashed Miui 6 (for Mi2s) using Beta images_4_4_cn and with Miflash, all worked. Today, my phone automatically reset itself without no reasons. Only if I swith off, remove battery and restart phone, it works for about 30 minutes, then it restart again. Suggestions? I should flash v6 using .zip file and with CWM to resolve the problem? Sorry for my bad English (I'm italian). Thanks.
Mabye you should do a clean install from CWM, I read some problems with the image flashed with MiFlash (I've not done it).
installed 4.9.2 via cwm to sys1 and restored miui backup from wiui kk 4.8.29 to the new system, everything works fine here.
Exactly the same (unless the system), the backup restores for me too from the same version of WIUI.

Someone can explain me how i can't flash cmw (6.0.5.0) via Mirecovery? It makes me an error when is on 98% of the installation :/

I've already tried but Updater doesn't flash it, MiRecovery the same. So I'll flash v5, than CWM and with CWM I'll flash v6 zip ;)

Flashed 4.9.2 and then that patch, but still no dolby sound. In music player one cannot sort tracks in desired order. They are sorted by name by default and thats it. Camera is from miui 5. Well in one word disappointing.

Flashed 4.9.2 and then that patch, but still no dolby sound. In music player one cannot sort tracks in desired order. They are sorted by name by default and thats it. Camera is from miui 5. Well in one word disappointing.
you can flash Blue Audio mod to have Dolby sound effect.view in my #6 post :)

Strangely I like new minimal design. Unfortunately I have to flash back Cm, v6 give me bad battery performance (but very good performance)

I've no problem with battery...

uploadfromtaptalk1410288590035.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410288607461.jpg

Screenshot_2014-09-10-00-49-16.png

I am MI2 user and above file worked fir me On both the system...
WiFi, Bluetooth and other basic stuff working fine.
Tried to install Google stuff via Google installer all went fc...
Menu button show recent apps instead of menu...
Fonts looks too small...

Other file Miui6_mi2_4.4.2.zip did not boot at all

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-10-00-48-26.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-10-00-48-26.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 284
uploadfromtaptalk1410291235113.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410291256975.jpg

Anyone else have this bad battery? Phone sleeps well, it only seems that power consumption is high in deep sleep. With other roms I can achieve far better results (mokee, wiui etc)