Rom MIUI 6

are there still problems with the fonts (being too large or too small) and layout in the 9.11 version?

I installed it and there's still font size problems. For example in the messaging app, when you write a new message, if you look to the place where you have to type the number of the person you want to send to, the font size is very small...

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
I can´t place a widget in miuihome!!!It is a bug?
Another bug it is the root acces for apk you must wait for granted access

Last edited:
+ new camera is working fine for me (MI2s 16GB 8mpx)

- properties button works like mem manager (annoying!)
- fonts are not optimized for 720p
- missing widgets placing, launcher properties
- missing alarm icon on statusbar when alarm is set up
- volume +- animation is from v5

Last edited:
Camera works great for me, not panoramic mode, hdr and hht works fine
Property buttom long press is properties one touch mem manager. That's frustated me and annoying

No. It's not. Multitasking with app switching is faster now.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: cpasmoi
Its a stock android feature. introduced with android 4.2 (or was it 4.3?). In my opinion, it's not a good thing. the 3 dots button is mostly in the right upper corner, which is harder to reach when using your phone with 1 hand. And not every app uses the same place and icon for it.

But you just need to get used to it (i know, it takes a long time). Other devices have this too.

Its a stock android feature. introduced with android 4.2 (or was it 4.3?). In my opinion, it's not a good thing. the 3 dots button is mostly in the right upper corner, which is harder to reach when using your phone with 1 hand. And not every app uses the same place and icon for it.

But you just need to get used to it (i know, it takes a long time). Other devices have this too.
long press works like regular MENU key...

If someone has a problem with battery life here is the solution:

I found out that the reason lies on deep sleep (in my case my phone didn't get into that state)
SOLUTION:
Install pimpmyrom from playstore go to ---> tweaks tab ---> kernel tweaks and in "CPU Governors Tweaks" check your governor (in my case Interactive), reboot phone. Now phone should go into deep sleep without any issues

You can install greenify(donate) and hibernate: Gallery - huge amount of wakelocks when you enable sync with cloud,
Data monitor, when data saving mode is enabled, control panel and com.securitycore.miui_t

I hope this will help you :)

I've got poblems with batterylife. I calculated that i will get 17 hours wit 2,5 screen on with this cycle. Thats half of MoKee's batterylife.
So i tried your tips. But i can't seem to greenify gallery (yes i have donate version). it says gallery is ungreenifiable

You should check the experimental settingsand check greenify system apps or something like that, if that is not working you can try install xposed framework and check the same option in xposed section in experimental settings. Hope this helps

You should check the experimental settingsand check greenify system apps or something like that, if that is not working you can try install xposed framework and check the same option in xposed section in experimental settings. Hope this helps
I was able to hibernate a lot of system apps, but not Gallery. After a reboot it worked.

how to flash rom acid 4.9.11? i'm use CWM 6.0.5.0 but fail
Which error? I did this:
- Enable TDB
- wipe data system 2
- wipe cache system 2
- install zip
- install gapps