[rom] Miui6 4.4.4 Special Edition Supports Double-click To Wake | Support 5ghzwifi

spaxon

Members
Feb 9, 2015
Well I tried to install this rom but I don`t know how to enable double tap to wake the screen.
Maybe someone else will try and tell it how... :)

Description kernel is based on love baby cm11 double-click the wake kernel modifications
Double-click the wake perfect support, tested the power consumption of small, can be ignored!
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.miui.com/thread-2547106-1-1.html&edit-text=

Here is the link to download the rom (miui_MI2Beta_5.5.12_LIMING_V1.2.zip):
https://yadi.sk/d/xNO1U3hmgdsK2

Maybe you must use Trickster Mod, and enable it?!
ROM is very interesting. Maybe it will install, but still wait for reviews of stability, batteries, etc

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S

Maybe you must use Trickster Mod, and enable it?!
ROM is very interesting. Maybe it will install, but still wait for reviews of stability, batteries, etc

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S
hmmm, I am on lolli 5.1.1 again, someone will tell how it works with trickster mod.
This rom is for standard partitions (not for merged partition), I forget to tell that.

I will paste features of this rom english translation using google translate:

For more updates bottom streamline unnecessary files and applications!
Double-click the wake perfect support, tested the power consumption of small, can be ignored!
<Unlicensed root, the greatest degree of saving the user time! >
<On ART / Dalvik runtime environment switching (Settings - Other Advanced Settings - Developer Options - Select the operating environment - restart) ART environment is not mature, it is recommended only experience long-term use is not recommended that you switch>
<Add Fly-On_Mod ™ _V5.0-Alpha3 strongest optimization script, init.d perfect opening ">>
Complete memory management
Linux kernel optimized to enhance improved power consumption and battery life
Entropy generator engine to reduce hysteresis (select Start)
Sqlite optimization allows faster access to database
CPU mode to the highest frequency equalizer 1134, and better control of power consumption
Build.prop optimization and upgrading modify the kernel boot entry sequence, optimize boot speed!
Better wifi optimization, personal feel good results!
Increase millet wifi 2 对 5ghz of support, speed a liter up again
boot power-saving technology, the more power your phone!
Perfect support dual systems coexist perfectly sound meter, Dolby sound,
Unique mobile cooling technology, so your fever millet is not!
Many other adjustments to improve power consumption and better use of repair in the use of ART environment, each boot is loaded brush strip>
Set the opening part hidden items, call up the system partially hidden functions>
USB debugging is enabled by default, without the option to open a separate developer into the main switch, the first connected to the computer display computer equipment commissioning authorization request>

Optimization is not a complete list of all functions until the user experience!

use the init.d script?

echo 1 > /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/atmel_mxt_ts/3-004b/dt2w_enabled

change "dt2w_enabled" to "s2w_enabled" =>slide 2 wake

Reactions: ArKr
So, anyone had some success with double tap to wake screen?
How is the rom, stable, battery?
thx

ROM very Chinese :p is not multilanguage (ENG + 中国 中国) :-/. I cant enable double tap to wake. Trickster Mod did not have any additional kernel options.
I very like MIUI , so I went back to sMIUI.
Maybe too quickly, but.. AOSP not for me :p

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S

ROM very Chinese :p is not multilanguage (ENG + 中国 中国) :-/. I cant enable double tap to wake. Trickster Mod did not have any additional kernel options.
I very like MIUI , so I went back to sMIUI.
Maybe too quickly, but.. AOSP not for me :p

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S
Yep, it has only chinese and english language, but the features of this new rom (from 13. May) are really great, if they work of course. :)

Ehm, can you make separated mods instead of a rom? I prefer flash zip files on my rom (that have other tweaks)