[rom]-mokee-unofficial-mk51.1-aries-201508191646

FYI, the YouTube problems occurred when I was on 340 dpi. When I returned to 320 dpi, the problem was solved. I have no idea if it was really related, but I'll stay at 320. I think the icons look a bit sharper now as well.

Reactions: Fortinho
FYI, the YouTube problems occurred when I was on 340 dpi. When I returned to 320 dpi, the problem was solved. I have no idea if it was really related, but I'll stay at 320. I think the icons look a bit sharper now as well.
I already was on default 320 DPI (I didn't change it). I tried to change to 340 and then again to 320 (with related reboots) but YouTube still got problems.
Thank you anyway.

Anyone else having problems with keyboard?Sometimes it won't show up no matter how many times i click on a field.Maybe it's related to screen touch cause i had some issues unlocking the screen.
There are some users on 4pda that have a screentouch problem with sudamod so i think it's a CM related problem since all these roms are CM based.Also the keyboard problem that i reported most probably it's screen related as well.Weird that few users only have this.It may be related to dt2w cause i can't deactivated it, always enables itself although it doesn't work.

Hi, I installed the last ROM, everything works fine, but when I try to run flashify it says I don't have root access, the same with other apps requiring root access, is the ROM rooted? Or did I miss something during the instalation? I just flashed twrp, and later the ROM. Thanks

Hi, I installed the last ROM, everything works fine, but when I try to run flashify it says I don't have root access, the same with other apps requiring root access, is the ROM rooted? Or did I miss something during the instalation? I just flashed twrp, and later the ROM. Thanks
Go to settings superuser and delete the entry of flashify.Then run again flashify.

I don't have such option, I can't find any option related with root or superuser.

In Developers options you can select what gets root acces, Apps and/or ADB.

Other option:
Install SuperSU from the market, Start SuperSU and install binary. reboot. now you should have root!

Hi! Anyone got a fastboot version of mokee51 (or lower but I don't want to cross-posting)? I wiped out my Mi2S and flashed TWRP after tdb-disabling troubles and now I can only use fastboot to flash a rom. Thanks :)

Hi! Anyone got a fastboot version of mokee51 (or lower but I don't want to cross-posting)? I wiped out my Mi2S and flashed TWRP after tdb-disabling troubles and now I can only use fastboot to flash a rom. Thanks :)

I dont have fastboot version.
Why can't you fastboot TWRP and then flash the rom with recovery like normal??

I don't think there's a fastboot version of Custom ROMs. Mabye you have to flash a fastboot MIUI (mabye unifying your partitions) first, than flash TWRP.

I've done it connecting the phone via USB, copying the zip file and flashing via twrp.

EllyG81 Using Tapatalk on Xiaomi Mi2S

Yep but trying and trying, keeping the phone on in recovery mode, my PC found it (mtp) and I saved the zip in the SD. Thanks to twrp 2.8.7 ;)

I tried this ROM and the phone lagged after some time of using. Got camera errors (the apps couldn't find it O.O) even after wiping data/cache many times. I think I flashed the non-merged partitions patch but I don't exactly remember.. I've been up with this phone till 4am ^^
..So I flashed the last Miui weekly dev and I found my peace ^___^"

PS the mokee I flashed lacked: pocket mode, flashlight activated by controls on lockscreen.... :(

Yep but trying and trying, keeping the phone on in recovery mode, my PC found it (mtp) and I saved the zip in the SD. Thanks to twrp 2.8.7 ;)

I tried this ROM and the phone lagged after some time of using. Got camera errors (the apps couldn't find it O.O) even after wiping data/cache many times. I think I flashed the non-merged partitions patch but I don't exactly remember.. I've been up with this phone till 4am ^^
..So I flashed the last Miui weekly dev and I found my peace ^___^"

PS the mokee I flashed lacked: pocket mode, flashlight activated by controls on lockscreen.... :(
I found peace with this - AOSP 5.1.1. Lacks features but it's the most stable I tried

Thanks xikobe but for some weeks I'll not flash this phone further! ^^" I also thought about the Ivan's 511 AOSP but one fb friend from the italian Miui forum suggested me the v7 so here I am, pretty satisfied :3

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: xikobe
Thanks xikobe but for some weeks I'll not flash this phone further! ^^" I also thought about the Ivan's 511 AOSP but one fb friend from the italian Miui forum suggested me the v7 so here I am, pretty satisfied :3

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
I know how you feel, i'm also getting tired of so much flashing!! :D

works nice, but sleep of death is so often (6x a week)... :-( hope in next version could be solved...

unfortunetelly yes, comming from sleep and try to unlock phone (swipping) and no touch works, need to restart phone, than it works well

unfortunetelly yes, comming from sleep and try to unlock phone (swipping) and no touch works, need to restart phone, than it works well
I had this problem also on Sudamod. Didn't test this so much this last version of mokee because of a huge wakelock on *alarm*

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Bucci