Rom Multilanguage For Mi5

can you tell me the rom has playstore? I download the rom me too but has very slow speed.I hane xiaomi mi5 with unlock bootloader

can you upload the rom on google drive? because when the rom is at 80% stopped download

How did you install it? Which method?

I think its a file for fast boot install? Did you use miflash? Is your bootloader unlocked?

Thanks for the feedback. So i will wait for bootloader unlock and / or official version. :)

I flashed boot and system with adb command.
Boot loader unlocked of course

have you do a full wipe?! from what ROM you came?

I try to flash system by fastboot flash system system.img, but recive an error "could not allocate 1808889000 bytes error: cannot load 'system.img

Last edited:
i download the rom but i don't know which method i use to install the rom.I have unlock bootloader.Can anyone tell me how to install?

For UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER ONLY

To install the rom, extact the system.img and boot.img from the rar/zip in the same folder than adb.exe and fastboot.exe.

Then, reboot your phone in fastboot mode with volume down+power.

Plug in to your PC, open and cmd prompt (maintain left shift on the keyboard, right click in the adb/img folder with the mouse and select open cmd prompt here) and write :

fastboot flash system system.img

Wait 15min.....then:

fastboot flash boot boot.img

Flash TWRP with fastboot....
(fastboot flash recovery recoveryfilename.img)

Make a data/cache wipe in TWRP recovery

When it's done, press power for ~10sec to reboot your phone.
Wait.....(15-30min)

Set up the phone in English, and don't set your Google account immediately.
Once the setup wizard is done,
Do whatever you want.

If you wanna install root :

Flash SuperSU (last version) in TWRP.

If you can't access your sdcard, wipe the internal storage (sdcard), reboot to TWRP and wipe it again. Then, reboot... Wait... Setup your phone again. Reboot to TWRP and flash SuperSU.

Your phone got now decrypted data partition to allow TWRP flashing files.

TWRP link :

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1JX0MSsEt63d0dZeDBCWkF0Q28&usp=sharing

ROM Link :

dropbox.com/s/mqtb82dwq9n0a2i/xiaomi_mi5_multilanguage_rom_xiaomiphone_com.rar

How to unlock the bootloader tutorial :

forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5/how-to/unlocking-xiaomi-mi-5-bootloader-t3336243

(Source XDA)

Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Varvaris
Anyone tested the ROM that Adrien shared? I'm in doubt, I'd rather wait for an official release, but it's so tempting ;) #flashaholic

Yes. Some users here and at XDA testet it successfully.

Any chance to install this with locked boot loader?

Installing etcetera works fine. Where I am stuck is the wipes in TWRP. TWRP is installed, but it cannot access any partition or the SDcard., so it stays prompting for the same things over and over again and I get a lot of errors 'failed to mount' when I try to do the wipes. Any advice?

Installing etcetera works fine. Where I am stuck is the wipes in TWRP. TWRP is installed, but it cannot access any partition or the SDcard., so it stays prompting for the same things over and over again and I get a lot of errors 'failed to mount' when I try to do the wipes. Any advice?

You need do to a format data for have mount data working... (you lost all on your memory)

ROM works perfect! Thank you all for sharing.

You should mention in the procedure that an unencrypted device is required... There is a good guide for this on XDA.