[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Dear Sebsch, I still have on my Mi2S the 5.3.27 (kitkat) because so far work good (apart the problem with low audio). After trying the version upgraded I decided to stay with this one. Now I was wondering if the latest versions that you made, based on Lollipop, are better and stable. My only problem is to fix the volume audio. What you suggest?
thanks

@sebsch1991 for new version of smiui you can also pre-install by default app SuperSu?
With version no Aroma for mi2s, and therefore without cwm recovery installation supersu is not successful!

Thanks

Last edited:
Dear Sebsch, I still have on my Mi2S the 5.3.27 (kitkat) because so far work good (apart the problem with low audio). After trying the version upgraded I decided to stay with this one. Now I was wondering if the latest versions that you made, based on Lollipop, are better and stable. My only problem is to fix the volume audio. What you suggest?
thanks

You can stay in 5.3.27 and use this: xiaomi.eu/community/threads/dolby-sound-patch-for-android-4-1-4-4-works-on-smiui-and-lollipop-5-x.27613/

It improves audio power

Reactions: Frantrix and robi
Thank you ever so much for MiPad version... I will try asap... (basic MIUI for MiPad is really a "crippled mess")

Sebsch, I just want tot say that I love your work and appreciate the effort you put into all the devices.

Can't wait to test your top secret project! Knowing you and your work, it will be great!

For me its Not possibile to install smiui with merged partitions.
I always get a "failed to Mount data partition"error.
Other Roms like mokee 51 or ivans aosp lp working

@sebsch1991 for new version of smiui you can also pre-install by default app SuperSu?
With version no Aroma for mi2s, and therefore without cwm recovery installation supersu is not successful!

Thanks

Grant SuperSU root rights in Optimalization and then install SuperSU againe. This work for me.

5.5.29 Aroma (cancro) redirects to download 5.5.22 Aroma (cancro). Fix the link please ;) very nice rom, flashing the last one for cancro!!!!

Grant SuperSU root rights in Optimalization and then install SuperSU againe. This work for me.

menù Optimalization where is in mi2s?! The installation is ok but when the app asks me to update the binary files the update fails and the app not work

You´re talking about mi2 ? Sure, latest Version is using new partition layout.
I am now using on my MI2s Ivan's Android 5.1.1 with merged partitions (great rom), anyway, I want try latest MIUI but I am getting error in CWM, it cant mount /data partition (missing partition), should I flash different CWM?

I am now using on my MI2s Ivan's Android 5.1.1 with merged partitions (great rom), anyway, I want try latest MIUI but I am getting error in CWM, it cant mount /data partition (missing partition), should I flash different CWM?
you must install version smiui Normal via Updater app, not through cwm, there is a no working cwm to install smiui mi2s

Last edited: