[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

All Devices updated to 5.5.29 ! Check out Post #1

Mi-Pad and RedMi 2 (2GB) have not been tested yet, so please report any problems/bugs you get into.
Have a nice weekend :)

Installation on MiPad = OK
I've tried different apps, camera, games :
I have a FC everytime i start the camera app installed with smiui
Don't have root permission anymore (because of sMiUI don't have the security center on mipad?)

Thanks!

Now I will try the HM2014813 :D thanks a lot for that!!!

Last edited:
Don't have root permission anymore (because of sMiUI don't have the security center on mipad?)

Thanks!

Now report of the HM2014813 :
installation without aroma = OK
Instead of the mipad, everything works, camera app delivered with smiui work fine and root permissions (and security center) are here
No problem for the moment for HM2014813!

Home, Setting>changewalpaper>Online> Can't download walpaper, Download Failed ?
Mi4 Cancro 5.2.29

Last edited:
Dear Sebsch, I still have on my Mi2S the 5.3.27 (kitkat) because so far work good (apart the problem with low audio). After trying the version upgraded I decided to stay with this one. Now I was wondering if the latest versions that you made, based on Lollipop, are better and stable. My only problem is to fix the volume audio. What you suggest?
thanks
Use Dolby mod to enhance audio. It worked for me.

Thanks!

Can you please report the following:

HM2014813:
-Installation works with Normal version and AROMA version ?

Mi-Pad:
-Installation works with Normal version and AROMA version?
-Did you try xiaomi.eu build on your MiPad ? I dont change anything about Root permissions, please tell me if it worked for you on xiaomi.eu 5.5.29.

@sebsch1991
Bro great work here .. Flashed latest version, aroma , and all works fine .. Smooth and battery looks good for now :) but, with kernel adiutor I'm unable to put min/max value for cpu freq .. any reason for that ? thanks

Hey I'm on the mi2s.
Since the latest updates I've been unable to install a custom recovery. Not sure if it's because of the new partition layout or whatever..

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to install a custom recovery these days?

Hey I'm on the mi2s.
Since the latest updates I've been unable to install a custom recovery. Not sure if it's because of the new partition layout or whatever..

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to install a custom recovery these days?
Custom Recoveries are not fully supported for the new Mi2s builds yet. We have to wait..

MI3 with extended partition system
Yeh thats correct. sMiUI on Mi3 is already optimized when chosing "more powersaving" in AROMA.
If you set this option to "more performance" you will be able to set your own freqs

Reactions: Marko94
That's too bad. Thanks for the response though!

Great to see smiui on the mipad btw.!
But I can't seem to get it rooted anymore.

Any idea why the aroma installer can't install SuperSu?

Thanks!

Could you please be so kind and describe how to come from MIUI 5.4.24 to sMIUI 5.5.29? Root problemsfixed?

Thanks,

Mat

Last edited: