[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Mi2s users how do you mark this update ? For me idle time is terrible, battery drain is a bit worse than on 5.10.15 and much worse than on 5.10.8

Mi2S with sMIUI
Wipe cache ?

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Mi2s users how do you mark this update ? For me idle time is terrible, battery drain is a bit worse than on 5.10.15 and much worse than on 5.10.8

Mi2S with sMIUI

There're two things to keep in mind regarding battery life:
- The best battery life you'll only get after your rom settle down, this will happen only after 4~5 days or around 3 full charges;
- The battery drain is totally related with the mobile signal. Weak signal = huge battery drain!

So always when a new rom is release, someone complains about the battery drain. I'm not saying that you're wrong, there could be a bit more drain on this version. Please, I'm just advising to wait a few days before making any bug reports regarding the battery.

i've a feeling that lastest for mi2s is not as smooth as the previous one.. it has a little lags in touchscreen..

- The best battery life you'll only get after your rom settle down, this will happen only after 4~5 days or around 3 full charges;
- The battery drain is totally related with the mobile signal. Weak signal = huge battery drain!

So always when a new rom is release, someone complains about the battery drain. I'm not saying that you're wrong, there could be a bit more drain on this version. Please, I'm just advising to wait a few days before making any bug reports regarding the battery.

Absolutely right. Is like people say that battery is not good enough ecc or they do 90 hours screen. But with 15 hours of standby and always in wi fi St home. It's not the right testing unless you're a young guy that play and stop. Mostly battery drain is caused by signal and 3g quality.

Reactions: Radnou
Not when you are on GSM only and have 5 bars signal strength

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hey guys,

I've just received some great Coupon Codes from GearBest.com !
If you plan to get a new xiaomi device, they might save you some $$ ;P

Mi4i 16 GB ( EU Warehouse ) - 194,95 $ - Code = EUMI4I
Mi4i 16 GB ( HK Warehouse ) - 194,95 $ - Code = XMM4IGB

RedMi Note 2 16 GB - 157,75 $ - Code = NOTE216GB
RedMi Note 2 32 GB - 178,99 $ - Code = NOTE232GB

If you need a code for any other xiaomi device, send me a PM, I will forward it to my gearbest contact :)

As for me batterylife in 5.10.22 is way better than on previous builds... At least on my Mi4!

Reactions: kulig007
Flash totally fresh using TWRP. Wipe everything including internal storage but also format data.Then flash the ROM via usb otg. This method works on all CM, aosp Rom ... checked 100% .. did anyone tried this method with smiui rom??

@sebsch1991, do you have an idea why Tasker and other automation apps are not able to perform their activities at specified time?
This is an issue I had on Samsung S6, too, and reading forums I see a lot of people face the same issues: time-triggered actions are dismissed without running.
Just today Tasker's developer (Mr. Pent) released a beta version trying to solve this issue but so far the problem persist.
I'm not saying that it is sMIUI fault, not at all, but wondering if you could give an advice on how to solve the problem.
I already locked Tasker to recents, granted the app all permissions I could find, and finally disabled Battery manager.
No luck yet!

Do you have clock locked in recents?

---
About my problem with battery on 5.10.22 when I came back to 5.10.8 battery life was about 30% longer in idle than in last rom. Yes, always after restoring backup or installing new one I make cleaning cache via TWRP (dalvik and app cache). Had the same freakin settings...

By the same settings I mean : same gsm setting, same apps in background (and the same greenified) the same deleted from base rom (sms app, mms, browser, xiaomi framework, vip, analytics, xm pass, bug report and calc -use cyanogenmod's from market) and the same kernel audiutor settings... So there is no way that it's my fault , except situation when our lovely Chinese made a bugs in kernel or rom - they dig in them all the time... and I deleted one of the apps they now started to use...
I don't think so that 3rd apps I use can do something with battery life.

Now I am testing 5.10.22 again, same rom zip from kitchen and we will see :p Only thing bugged in 5.10.8 is music player which had some problems with playing audio (jerks, scratches...)

@sebsch1991, do you have an idea why Tasker and other automation apps are not able to perform their activities at specified time?
This is an issue I had on Samsung S6, too, and reading forums I see a lot of people face the same issues: time-triggered actions are dismissed without running.
Just today Tasker's developer (Mr. Pent) released a beta version trying to solve this issue but so far the problem persist.
I'm not saying that it is sMIUI fault, not at all, but wondering if you could give an advice on how to solve the problem.
I already locked Tasker to recents, granted the app all permissions I could find, and finally disabled Battery manager.
No luck yet!
Sorry you already tried everything that would come to my mind .. And I'm not using tasker at all, think I can't help you :/

Reactions: Giovanni Carrozza
No luck yet!
Have you tried to disable permission manager and allow stratup and restart phone

Yes, @Radnou, I did that; also disabled battery optimization manager, and gave Tasker all the permissions I found around but nothing: if the device is sleeping it keeps sleeping, while if the device is awake the actions get performed just fine.

I had the same issue with Samsung S6 and honestly sold it also because of this issue. Sad...

Yes, @Radnou, I did that; also disabled battery optimization manager, and gave Tasker all the permissions I found around but nothing: if the device is sleeping it keeps sleeping, while if the device is awake the actions get performed just fine.

I had the same issue with Samsung S6 and honestly sold it also because of this issue. Sad...
I'm using Ifft and don't have this problem

Reactions: Giovanni Carrozza
Is IFTT able to perform an action once per hour, like a time-announcer for example?
The last time I checked that application was very simple but not able to perform complex tasks.

hello, in the last version (5.10.22 on MI2S) I noticed that if I make a backup with the native application , I get the error "insufficient disk space" but space is plentiful.....

hello, in the last version (5.10.22 on MI2S) I noticed that if I make a backup with the native application , I get the error "insufficient disk space" but space is plentiful.....

I made a backup (miui backup) right now. No error about insufficient disk space on latest 5.10.22

As always after the backup ends the widget disappear and i lost Play Store account...

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I made a backup (miui backup) right now. No error about insufficient disk space on latest 5.10.22

As always after the backup ends the widget disappear and i lost Play Store account...

thanks for replying.
perhaps I've made some mistakes

As for me batterylife in 5.10.22 is way better than on previous builds... At least on my Mi4!

I got 6 hours of screen on time yesterday on my Mi2s, battery life is really good on this build. ;)

However, touch problems are still there. Sometimes, just sometimes when you touch an app, it gives the visual feedback of pressing, but it doesn't open.

Using xiaomi.eu build it works like a charm, this is so strange.

Reactions: datu82
I got 6 hours of screen on time yesterday on my Mi2s, battery life is really good on this build. ;)

However, touch problems are still there. Sometimes, just sometimes when you touch an app, it gives the visual feedback of pressing, but it doesn't open.

Using xiaomi.eu build it works like a charm, this is so strange.

mmm... I haven't your touch problems, and i'm not happy to the battery life in this version.

Today after 12h > 9%
Yesterday 15%

3 version ago after 12h I was around 35%...
:/

Reactions: Addamas
No luck yet!
I am not using time profiles, but other profiles are working fine for me in Tasker, using .22 version

I guess this is happening too in xiaomi eu stock rom, not only in smiui right?

hm..i'm "cooked" a smiui rom (eu 5.10.22 based) altough i checked Miexplorer,after the installation,it doesn't in the rom..so far ,the normal file manager is gone...everyone with this "bug" ? (aries)