[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Question: I have two mi2s: one with latest smiui, one with old old default kitkat miui.
It seems the old rom eats a lot less battery (but many things are different so i can't compare) , but i also noticed the Notification Led is way more dim on the old one.
The led on the new phone is much more bright (i guess it eats more battery,but maybe not a big difference)..
Anyway why is it so? Is there a way to set the brightness?

Reactions: pollozzo
I have a problem with the calls, just part of the call vibrate the phone immediately and not when the user answers.
Epoi often happens to me that when I make calls after a few minutes I do not hear the other person, and immediately when I try to call I can and I have to restart.
Mi2 last smiui 15/10/2015

Having the same problem as "jre" few posts above with the xiaomi framework. In the rom kitchen I deleted all of xiaomi apps and framework. Still am having xiaomi frameworks in the apps and mi account. Latest ROM on mi3.

Having the same problem as "jre" few posts above with the xiaomi framework. In the rom kitchen I deleted all of xiaomi apps and framework. Still am having xiaomi frameworks in the apps and mi account. Latest ROM on mi3.
Same here since second update from kitchen
Disabling the XiaomiFramework doesnt mean that its completely removed at all ... Thats not possible unfortunately because you would not be able to start your phone anymore... But some core features and sync are removed!

Problem with last version. Recorder when you press the red button shows error "can't access storage"
Everything else that needs storage works.
English language. Merged partitions. Twrp recovery

First MIUI 7 update without "device is busy..." info in TWRP
Let's test :p I hope it have battery life like 5.10.8
Mi2S with sMIUI

Ya, really... It's a big part of MIUI now and it would be hard to change.
Try to like it, it's stock lollipop animation and most of apps use it by default

Mi2S with sMIUI

Mi2s users how do you mark this update ? For me idle time is terrible, battery drain is a bit worse than on 5.10.15 and much worse than on 5.10.8

Mi2S with sMIUI