[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

It's a bug or feature (which I like) that RED LED indicator do not work under 15% of battery capacity :p Finally it's not annoying me :-D

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Last edited:
Can I download the latest quickcreated SMUI and flash it via the updater tool when I am on 5.11.12 (merged partitions)?

Does anyboday have or had problems with the Google Calendar? Problem is that sometimes I do not even see "calendar" within my Google account, sometimes it does not sync... Any ideas (Mi2s)? Btw, it works flawlessly with the KK version of SMIUI on my Mipad...

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 371
Does anyboday have or had problems with the Google Calendar? Problem is that sometimes I do not even see "calendar" within my Google account, sometimes it does not sync... Any ideas (Mi2s)? Btw, it works flawlessly with the KK version of SMIUI on my Mipad...
That's because some idiots on Xiaomi.eu again missed GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter files in Aries rom. Last week it was the same... You have to copy folder of this name with apk inside from 5.12.3 or older rom and put it with right permissions to /system/app like I wrote here :

http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/265343

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: Matze002
Thank you ever so much! And sorry for not having read your older post already... :)

And maybe sebsch can make sure that this won't happen again as this feature IMHO is quite essential...

Probably the same is with Chinese rom too, so that's their problem. Anyway it should be reported if it's not only sMIUI problem (previous version had this issue both on Chinese and xiaomi.eu)

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I have sMiui 5.8.6 and USSD messages are in chinese.

My phone is a mi2s too.

Maybe Seb applied the fix created by Bugers (Last Hope ROM).

That's because some idiots on Xiaomi.eu again missed GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter files in Aries rom. Last week it was the same... You have to copy folder of this name with apk inside from 5.12.3 or older rom and put it with right permissions to /system/app like I wrote here :

http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/265343

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Maybe I did not follow your instructions correctly but I still have those annoying problems - can you see any error in the screens attached? (folder and apk are from 3.12.)

Attachments

• Screenshot apk.png
    Screenshot apk.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot folder.png
    Screenshot folder.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 299
Maybe I did not follow your instructions correctly but I still have those annoying problems - can you see any error in the screens attached? (folder and apk are from 3.12.)
Weird, permissions are good. Google account shows calendar as syncing and it do not work? Personally I have problem with syncing on mobile data but on Wi-Fi everything is OK. Sync on Wi-Fi only is disabled...
To sum up I came back to previous version. This one seems to be bugged on Aries.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Weird indeed - you are saying 3.12. is ok? Then I will go back aas well as I consider the Google services to be standard features that simply have to work...

Weird, permissions are good. Google account shows calendar as syncing and it do not work? Personally I have problem with syncing on mobile data but on Wi-Fi everything is OK. Sync on Wi-Fi only is disabled...
To sum up I came back to previous version. This one seems to be bugged on Aries.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
^
I tried a fresh 17.12. install with full wipe. Funny enough, neither the folder nor the apk of GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter are present in /systems/app but the sync works... That is really weird...^^

sMiUI INFORMATION

Hey guys,

first of all I want to thank all of you reading around here everyday, helping other people and trying all together to improve MIUI for all these nice Xiaomi Devices!!!
sMiUI started in November 2014 as a result of Wajk's discontinue-announcement. His WiUI ROM was always a nice ROM for the Mi2s and I have been a User, just like everyone else here flashing over and over every week.

Once he stopped the WiUI-Project, I started sMiUI with all the impressions I got from his ROM. At first there was only 1 ROM for 1 Device (Mi2)! After that I managed to create an AROMA Installation Progess which gave us the possibility to customize our ROM with just the features we want to!
I created routines to support more and more Devices, cancro, virgo and taurus were the first ones...

Finally in September 2015 I created the sMiUI ROM Kitchen, with a complete new ROM-Creation-Progress and the ability to port all the Features to all devices every week ! That highly increased the whole sMiUI community !

I´ve learned a lot in that time and had lots of help from many users. Some helped me designing Logos in the early beginning. Others were testing features on phones that I dont have. Others are answering questions here on the forum when I'm busy.

Many thanks to the xiaomi.eu Team. They are doing a great job with translating and cleaning up the chinese ROMs!!!

---

You may have noticed that there has not been much progress in adding new features among the last weeks.
This will change in 2016 !

Once I finished my move ( Im moving to another city) I will have more time to further imporve the ROM.

---

I hope you guys are having a great christmas time! I wish you all the best, merry christmas and a happy new year !!!
CHEERS !!!

Thank you Sebsch for all you did you do and will do in 2016 :)
Once I found sMIUI and moved there from Polish rom - MIUI Polska I love this rom. For me it's superMIUI :-D
I hope you will keep healthy, happy and I wish you Merry Christmas !

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I am not sure if your irony remark actually is sarcasm..

Ontopic: I lose GPS signal after 4 minutes of using it when out running with Endomondo. This happened more than 4 times on pretty much the same timepoint so it's quite reproducable. I have yet to find out whether this is only in combination with Endomondo. Happens on 5.11.12.

Reactions: MikelFuchs
Keep on your good work, Sebsch! And if I may ask a favor: before adding new features please have a close look on the "standard"... :)

I am not sure if your irony remark actually is sarcasm..

Ontopic: I lose GPS signal after 4 minutes of using it when out running with Endomondo. This happened more than 4 times on pretty much the same timepoint so it's quite reproducable. I have yet to find out whether this is only in combination with Endomondo. Happens on 5.11.12.

Side note: after quite a time I moved from Endomondo to Runtastic which seemed to be a bit more stable. Whether or not there are sMIUI related issues I cannot say...

I also have the same problem with endomondo, but I don't really know if it is a problem with the settings (because betwen so many permissions and battery saving options it is easy to forget something) or if it is a rom problem...

Besides that, I also have a problem with the alarm clock when the phone is turned off. The phone starts and the alarm clock rings, but just for like 5-10 sec and then the screen stays the same (like if it was ringing) but there is no sound. Again, I don't really know if it is a problem with the settings or with the rom.

My device is MI2S and my ROM is sMIUI 5.12.17

If anyone could help, I would really appreciate.

BTW, is there any possibility that the problem exists only in smiui and not in miui?

Last edited:
right place here for bug?

smiui base 5.12.17 device mi2s

blue tooth connection disconnects when disconnecting the charger cable.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk