[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I already did the fastboot procedure (it didn't take that much, maybe 3 min?), but then when installing smiui I always ended up pulling the battery because I thought it was stuck at boot animation.

I guess I just had to be more patient instead of freak out. :)

I have a problem with Mi Band since few releases and I am not sure If it's related to tweaked Xiaomi Framework in kitchen (unticked).
Syncing, waking me up, alarms and daily goal and unlock are working fine but daily steps graph, sleep graph and history are clear.
I have installed many versions of Mi Fit, updated Band's firmware after 10 minutes in fridge (solution to update failed info after 100% update status) and it's still the same.
Any idea?

122a6d2374ac5ef31d1c0a68d4c66f4d.jpg
7bb2968825ac776810ce68ea9252df99.jpg

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

will be there a sMIUI stable v7.1 for mi2s? Thanks

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

On my Redmi Note 2 (stable-V7.0.8.0) Screen-OFF Animation is not working.
Is there any check or test I can do to report you better informations?

On my Redmi Note 2 (stable-V7.0.8.0) Screen-OFF Animation is not working.
Is there any check or test I can do to report you better informations?
I think I read somewhere on the forum that it doesn't work with lollipop. Doesn't bother me either way, but it would be kind of nice if the ringer volume mod worked.
@sebsch: do you have any docs to post about how some of these mods are done?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Cannot install the Rom for MI2, using sMiUI_v7_aries_V7.0.4.0.LXACNCI_ Version. In the updater App i get the ''Something went wrong'' Error, also tried to Install it with the Twrp Recovery but at this point it seems like thats nothing gonna work. I got the MIUI 7.0.4.0 Stable installed on my device. Maybe someone can help me to solve that Problem.

Edit: In Twrp it says that there's no MD5 File and that system failed to mount the data.

Edit 2: After so much tries it finally works.

Last edited:
First update of the year! Update went smooth as always, thanks sebsch1991.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-08-22-56-49_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-08-22-56-49_com.android.settings.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 285
Reactions: Skkianto
Hi. I was wondering, if I opt out the SuperSU option, will I get the native root instead?

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

Yup, I'm currently using without SuperSU and have the native root working perfectly fine.
Thanks for your reply. I need root but can't use SuperSU because of some apps. Native root is perfect because said apps didn't manage to detect root.

Btw, nowadays flashing through updater app works fine with Mi2s (contrary to the past where I had often to flash through TWRP)

Is the animation default miui animation? It zoom in when you open apps. Like lollipop animation. I disable xylon animation

Btw, nowadays flashing through updater app works fine with Mi2s (contrary to the past where I had often to flash through TWRP)

I agree. This method is working fine since the partitions got merged by Xiaomi. (MiUI +5.11.19)

Is the animation default miui animation? It zoom in when you open apps. Like lollipop animation. I disable xylon animation

xylon is different, this zoom animation is currently the MiUI default.

Smiui 6.1.7 can be installed via Mi-Recovery?

I currently have the miui 5.12.31

Sure, you can also use the Updater app. However don't enable Fastboot rom creation (these roms only work with third party recoveries, like TWRP, CWM).

Hi. I have some questions.
1. I am on last miui if I switch to smiui, is it necessary make fr or all aplication will be saved?
2. On last miui I have problem with YouTube aplication. After 5 sec video stop and write check connection after click it work normally can somebody confirm if on smiui it is ok or not? Will be great if can somebody with mi2s.
Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

Odoslané z MI 2S pomocou Tapatalku

Reactions: nightmike
Hi. I have some questions.
1. I am on last miui if I switch to smiui, is it necessary make fr or all aplication will be saved?
2. On last miui I have problem with YouTube aplication. After 5 sec video stop and write check connection after click it work normally can somebody confirm if on smiui it is ok or not? Will be great if can somebody with mi2s.
Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

1. There should be no problem, you can update to smiui without the need to reinstall any of your applications. But it's always wise to do a backup before, just to play safe.
2. Yup, probably a bug. I can confirm on my Mi2s.

The late notification alert came back. Am I the only one having this problem. I just dirty flash the ROM , coming from 6.1.7 xiaomi.eu.

One more question to sebsch1991.
It is possible to solve problem with notification icon on status bar.
I mean that miui always show icon of aplication for example if I choose in tasker notify and chose icon miui still showing icon of tasker and ignore icon which was chosen. I am not sure if you understand? Thanks.

@sebsch1991
Sorry for asking...are you going to add also latest stable versions to your chicken?
In particular I'm interested in 7.1.1 for RN2.
Thanks!

Last edited: