[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Correct, but that was exactly what I liked about Xiaomi and what gave them - in my point of view - a competitive advantage...

EDIT: at XDA someone is saying (http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c/general/warning-locked-bootloader-t3292891/page8) that sMIUI ROMs after 1.14 DO NOT lock the bootloader.. right or wrong?

EDIT2: comment in the German MIUI-Forum for unlocking the bootloader with simply flashing the international stable: https://miui-germany.de/index.php?t...der-von-mi4c-entsperren-so-primitiv-geht-das/

@sebsch: I would highly appreciate a comment from your side...

Last edited:
Hi!
Two days ago I have flashed sMIUI 6.1.14 on my Mi2 32Gb, after some old WIUI. Everything was done right + partition merging. Everything working fine, but I have got some strange bugs with music. PowerAmp and stock player doing random gapes while playing songs. Music was reauploaded, some of it was even recoded from flacs, but problem stayed in place.
Sometimes gapes repeat, sometimes no. Problem songs were copied back on PC, but there is no gapes while playing.
I dont know how to catch this bug and fix it. Can you help me with an advice? Music is one of the main features, that I use on my smatphone. :(

Last edited:
Two:
- Disable hotplug - MPdecision , all cores will work so bigger battery consumption in idle (not deep sleep) in Kernel Adiutor.
Recommended to decrease Max CPU frequency to 1200 mhz .

- use different music app

Help report it and let them to fix it ASAP (bug already have lifetime of 10 updates or so). Spread it everywhere you can, maybe then they will look on it...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

The solution for hearing music on a big phone is to use always all the strength and a cores?? Ahah fantastic

I've sane bug with Mi2 anyway

That's something with hotplugging I think. Every other way I tried to fix it like changing min CPU frequency to bigger number - failed

Stupid but works :p
To sum up :
That's something with Music app and related to hotplug

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

As I read about MPdecision, all the problem is in it. Kernel tweakers prefer to make own decision modules for kernel and cut this thing out of the system.
But we need to test this bug on clear MIUI, without tweaks, like sMIUI, to say, that its MIUI or Qualcom programmers are wrong.

Hi I have bug on last miui version in battery graph is sometimes gaps like on picture. Can somebody confirm this bug on smiui too or it is ok?
0d4be3716ce5f643e45784692ea8750a.jpg

Odoslané z MI 2S pomocou Tapatalku

Quick question. Does Wifi work for Mi Note Pro on your ROM? It doesn't work on the latest weekly.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Hi I have bug on last miui version in battery graph is sometimes gaps like on picture. Can somebody confirm this bug on smiui too or it is ok?
0d4be3716ce5f643e45784692ea8750a.jpg

Odoslané z MI 2S pomocou Tapatalku
I can confirm that, it doesn't always happen though. Very weird.

Read the first page, thought 6.1.21 is already available for cancro but it's not on smiui.net yet... Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Great work as usual!
But I found a bug: if I try to make a local backup from "settings->other settings->Backup->Local Backup" although I have selected only "wifi settings" and "notes" so about one hundred Kb (no apps, photos or videos) I get an error of insufficent space, but actually I have about 10Gb free on my mi2s with 6.1.21

Finally, is possible to have the new stock themes of Miui 7??

Thanks.

Sometimes i hear a noise (like radio)/coming from the back speaker. Anyone else noticed this?

Mi2s

For Mi4 users, did the update 5.12.17 wipe anything to merge partition or is it safe to flash?

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi guys.

Anyone with a serious wifi disconnection problem on Mi2s?
The wifi is going on and off. The signal from AP is strong and it happens with different AP devices.

Before i was on wiui 4.8.29 and the connection was strong and steady

BTW the kernel is not up to date. 3.4.0 is older than the micore for lollipop... why?

Sorry guys but cancro Android 6.0 Update needs more time :/ ..got some problems and cant find time to fix them.
Will let you know when I came across a solution !