[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Mi2S cloud backup fc each time after reboot. Unticked Xiaomi Framework in kitchen no logs.
5ba0aa25e0c26e74279196a95eb433ea.jpg

It's only my bug?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Hi guys.

Anyone with a serious wifi disconnection problem on Mi2s?
The wifi is going on and off. The signal from AP is strong and it happens with different AP devices.

Before i was on wiui 4.8.29 and the connection was strong and steady

BTW the kernel is not up to date. 3.4.0 is older than the micore for lollipop... why?

Everything works fine for me, no WiFi disconnection on my Mi2s.
(smiui 6.1.21 - kernel 3.4.0)

Wipe and try to flash again.

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Does your Mi2S sync successfuly with Google Calendar, Contacts and so on?
It looks like 17th it last time synced and even forcing it manually does not work.
Not sure if that's my working on with Autostarts or just rom related problem :p
Edit:
As usually when something goes wrong wiping cache fix the problem :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Anyone with a serious wifi disconnection problem on Mi2s?
The wifi is going on and off. The signal from AP is strong and it happens with different AP devices.

Before i was on wiui 4.8.29 and the connection was strong and steady

BTW the kernel is not up to date. 3.4.0 is older than the micore for lollipop... why?

I had the same, I can't confirm I still have though.. maybe it's because when the wifi signal becomes weak it loses connection and it doesnt automatically connect again. i really dont know.

Did someone try LastHope (I am on RC2) and can it compare with actual version smiui mi2S?
:)

is anyone getting a blank screen trying to open whatsapp ? i can open any conversation if i make a "click" but the main screen is all white. i have to close it and re open it (sometimes more than once)

mi2s
yes, my mi2s sometime respond with a white screen, force close and new start solves. No idea why, it just is.

smiui5.12.17 I'm very happy with, quite stable, fast, good battery life, little screen stutter occurs only after ten days or so, reboot solves.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

is anyone getting a blank screen trying to open whatsapp ? i can open any conversation if i make a "click" but the main screen is all white. i have to close it and re open it (sometimes more than once)

mi2s
this happen very often on me, and quite annoying. but i still can't figure it out whether the problem was caused by the app itself or the ROM.

i just found something like is an issue from 4.4 but we are in 5.0 soooo i dont know what's the matter..

and some one recognise that occasionally you have to tap twice to open an app? when this happens I can see that the first tap gives response on the screen (little blink or so) but doesn't open. Second tap definitely opens the app.

Although might be because of the thin glass screen protector.

smiui5.17.12

Reactions: ramir0
yes, my mi2s sometime respond with a white screen, force close and new start solves. No idea why, it just is.

smiui5.12.17 I'm very happy with, quite stable, fast, good battery life, little screen stutter occurs only after ten days or so, reboot solves.

I have exactly the same.
Also the double tap to open apps :/
but the battery life is finally good, so i dont want to update!
smiui 6.1.7

Cancro 6.1.21 Android M is finally here !!!

Please read changelog before you flash !!!

Stable ROMs will follow, Im gonna take a short 2-day break after that Android M, bootloader locking, etc.. -s**t
Cheers guys, thanks for your support !
Thanks so much !!!!!!

Newest smiui for mi2s:

Got an annoying bug since weeks - when im listening to audiobooks my mi2s is vibration from time to time (no message or something comes in) - ???
I tried several music player and this bug is still there.
When i switch from 1 Audiobook to another (or music title) the phone restarts.
When I restart the phone it will hang on the miui screen forever... need to pull out the battery.

I wipe everything when I install a new rom.

Are there changes that we get the newest stable build for mi2s/aries from you sebsch ?