[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hello,
Has somebody tested the lockscreen-feature unlock with bluetooth device? When I am searching for devices nothing will be found, but my pebble is connected and working fine. Any ideas?

Hello,
Has somebody tested the lockscreen-feature unlock with bluetooth device? When I am searching for devices nothing will be found, but my pebble is connected and working fine. Any ideas?
Yes its working without any problems with my MiBand.
I dont think that other devices work.

Install CameraNext via .apk.
Does it work for you when installing it manually ?

Reactions: FalconX71
I have tested both of them. What do you want to know? Speed? Mokee would be slightly faster than sMIUI since the latter is based on MIUI which has many animated moves. Design? sMIUI is great for that. Updates? They both are getting weekly updates.

thanks for you answer, I am interested in particular about

1. WIFI signal (in Mokee is fantastic)
  2. Camera, with KK i noticed that pics were not so good like MIUI V5,
  3. Battery life

thanks for you answer, I am interested in particular about

1. WIFI signal (in Mokee is fantastic)
  2. Camera, with KK i noticed that pics were not so good like MIUI V5,
  3. Battery life
I haven't got any issues with WiFi signal yet
Camera is good, but MIUI Camera has some additional functions like changing face characteristics, thus I use 3rd party camera app. But even so the image quality is good for me (I'm using 13MP Mi2s)
Battery life for me it is better in sMIUI, but of course it also depends on you use.

Reactions: Pelloz
@sebsch1991

just a suggestion:

would be nice if you could add these icons to the ROM as default icons:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/miui-miuiv6-mixx-icons-4pda-t2890790

(they are the same as v6 icons but theres much more icons, you can compare it with "v5 extended" icons)

thanks for ur work
Actually I was able to install the mtz file you have presented after installing Alarm Time Fix from WSM module list in WSM repository (you have to reboot after installing and enabling Alarm Time Fix in WSM). After that I imported mtz file from SD and it installed the icons into theme app without any problem. Without Alarm Time Fix it wasn't allowing me to install the icons giving "-1 bought" error

Actually I was able to install the mtz file you have presented after installing Alarm Time Fix from WSM module list in WSM repository (you have to reboot after installing and enabling Alarm Time Fix in WSM). After that I imported mtz file from SD and it installed the icons into theme app without any problem. Without Alarm Time Fix it wasn't allowing me to install the icons giving "-1 bought" error
thanks

But I also would be glad if this icon set was preinstalled in ROM of course :D
I will think about it, maybe I´ll add it optionally in AROMA.
Personally I dont like it that much.

CameraNext is updated and installed to /data instead of /system in next release 4.12.12.
Hope that fixes your issues.

What? WSM Tools on Miui v6? Am I not updated?

CameraNext is updated and installed to /data instead of /system in next release 4.12.12.

would be amazing if you could add it in aroma, thanks

Hello guy's...

I do have xiaomi mi2

Can you please explain me step by step how can i upgrade my rom, to this version???

Sebsch1991 thank for your great work.I have problem with calendar,can't synchronize anything with my google account and in settings/account/Google doesn't give me an option to synchronize calendar,only contacts.What should I do,it's very important for me
Are all gapps included in the Rom?

Hello guy's...

I do have xiaomi mi2

Can you please explain me step by step how can i upgrade my rom, to this version???
Please read the first post.
The HOW-TO is there to guide you.
If you do not understand it, please ask specific question which steps you are not able to follow.
I'm sure others would help you if you have at least attempt to do your homework.

Reactions: Elbay Malik
What? WSM Tools on Miui v6? Am I not updated?
Yeap. I use WSM Tools for modules like "Disable Fullscreen Keyboard", "Disable Swiftkey Prediction", "Volume Steps +", "MinMinGuard", "FakeIdFix" and "Greenify" (which is the most important module for me !)

And all of them are working by the way

Hi Guys,

Has anybody tried sMIUI_v6_5.12.10? I would like to confirm if what I experienced was a bug or just a random occurrence.
When I made a call, the person I'm calling to could barely hear me. It's too low I ended up raising my voice above normal. No issues in the incoming though.

Last edited: