[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

It seems that the scaling governor tweak is not working. The sMIUI_optimization file and the boot log both indicate that the governor is set to ondemand but in reality its still interactive. Idk about the other tweaks tho...

Im on cancro mi3 btw

Noob questions about mi2s versions:

1. Version 5.3.27 is based on Android 4.4 and 5.4.3 is going to be based on android 5.1?

2. If this rom is based on miui V6, why is it numbered 5.*.*?

Thanks for a great rom! Beer is on the way :)

Noob questions about mi2s versions:

1. Version 5.3.27 is based on Android 4.4 and 5.4.3 is going to be based on android 5.1?

2. If this rom is based on miui V6, why is it numbered 5.*.*?

Thanks for a great rom! Beer is on the way :)

Answer 2: also 5.3.27 is miui v6 and starts with 5.. That's because it is the year (2015), for example 5.4.3 means 2015, April, the third.

Answer 1: I think 5.4.3 is on Lollipop 5.0 but not sure

Reactions: Animor
Hi, I'm missing few features with this rom, perhaps someone will know how to activate them:

1. Day dream (when device is charging).
2. Lock screen widgets.
3. Lock screen apps/shortcuts.
4. Ability to swipe-enhance notifications for extra information or operations.

Any help is appreciated!

Shouldn't you be the one answering that question? Lol
I would... If I know the answer.

I'm not sure what Lollipop would bring me. The device now runs on smiui 4.4... and that is not by xiaomi's effort.
It's that I would be an early adopter either. lollipop has been out quite some time.

I truly rather have a stable rom at this point than bleeding edge... Emphasize on the bleeding ;)

Reactions: enricii_10
I would... If I know the answer.

I'm not sure what Lollipop would bring me. The device now runs on smiui 4.4... and that is not by xiaomi's effort.
It's that I would be an early adopter either. lollipop has been out quite some time.

I truly rather have a stable rom at this point than bleeding edge... Emphasize on the bleeding ;)

I agree with you :)

Anyone have the link to the latest app of the miband/ for app? Can't find it.
And th m don't want a total nandroid and flash for just one app .

Update: fixed

Last edited:
Hi, are you thinking adout a version for HM2014813 ? would be great.
Thank you anyway for your good job.

sebsch, 5.4.3 MIUI multilanguage rom is lollipop based for mi2s, is that the same for your ROM? If so, does it also break TDB or did you find a workaround?

sorry sebsch I didnt read the other replies. So your aries rom is also L based... I've noticed ivans 5.1 works well on our devices but xiaomi.eu MIUI multirom breaks TDB... Perhaps you've also noticed, if not you might want to have a look at why IVANS 5.1 rom is able to work well with TDB

Im still working on modding all the changes ... but I´m really sick of it..

lol ok, then maybe wait a bit till the L based rom improves a bit / bugs are fixed before adopting it for sMIUI? Anyway your work is highly appreciated!

sorry sebsch I didnt read the other replies. So your aries rom is also L based... I've noticed ivans 5.1 works well on our devices but xiaomi.eu MIUI multirom breaks TDB... Perhaps you've also noticed, if not you might want to have a look at why IVANS 5.1 rom is able to work well with TDB
The ivan's one give me lag in mic when calling and random reboots