[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I will try it i am not happy with Ivans latest build
Please report your results.

Here are mine:
-Installed via Mi-Flash Tool (Fastboot)
-Reboot ( OK! )
-Installed latest modded CWM ( Phone didnt boot anymore )
-Went back to old partitioning and sMiUI 5.3.27 ( took me the whole night )

Make sure to have a backup of EVERYTHING (nandroid, MIUI Backup and after that copy your whole /sdcard/ Content to a PC ) -- Use Mi-Flash to Copy to PC ...adb push/pull is slow and buggy, FTP Transfer is slow and USB-MTP transfer is the worst thing that has ever been developed...

Please tell me when you have running latest MIUI with new partitioning, I will send you latest sMiUI 5.5.8 Normal Version then.
If you get CWM to work on that new build I can also send you an AROMA Version.

How is this last miui? What's best concerning performance and battery? feel good with 5.4.24 but probably could be better I don't know. I can't reach 5 hours screen

http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-ivans-aosp-lollipop-5-1.27413/page-13#post-245790
I have reached almost 6 hours (2000 mah with charge of 96%) on ivan`s aosp 5.1 lollipop 5.4.14 with adaptive brightness, google play services wakelock fix and normal phone settings. But on last aosp 5.1.1 version with merged partitions it is always about ~5 hours screen-on time but with original google play services, I will try with that modded gpservices...

Last edited:
Some News about myself, sMiUI and The Avengers:

1. The Avengers
- Black Widow in Love with The HULK ? I dont wanna see what happens when hes getting angry while *****

joke apart...

I finally decided to replace my Xiaomi Mi2 and just ordered a Mi4 WCDMA 64 GB ! ( finally available again on ibuygou.com )
I will not drop/sell the Mi2 for the first and keep using it for testing and development.

My main focus will be on the Mi4 in future and now since I own that device I think there will come some great improvements!
Android L-Based Releases for Mi2 will follow soon, but I will not research the CWM problems. If they still persist aries users will have to flash sMiUI Normal Version.

Further Im planning some other projects which I will reveal soon.

EDIT: Purchasing the Mi4 wont make my wallet cry that much cause of your great donations and support ! Thanks for that !!!

Another MI2s great developer leaves behind him the once upon a time greatest device. Thanks for your support. I believe that you will not forget the poor guys like me that cannot afford buying something new like MI 4 or Mi5 . Thanks again

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

If I got sebsch correctly, he won't leave completely the Mi2s, but shifts his priorities - at least that is my hope... @sebsch: right or wrong?
Correct !

My priority will be like the following:
sMiUI cancro : 50 %
sMiUI aries : 20 %
sMiUI other devices : 10 %
another project for all devices : 20 %

Coding for Mi2 has not been very funny during the last weeks ... Once I have my Mi4 for daily usage I can do lots of experimental stuff with the Mi2 which will speed up the whole Mi2 development.

I already built latest sMiUI for aries but could not test it completely... If someone is already running Official MIUI 5.4.24 (or later) with the new partition layout and wants to try out that build with all sMiUI Features just send me a private message.

I'm on sMiui 5.4.17 and considering moving back to sMiui 5.3.27, because wifi is disconnecting when in deep sleep and bt too sometimes.

Do I need to flash a stock rom before flashing sMiui 5.3.27 or is it possible just clean DATA/Cache/Dalviks/System and flash sMiui 5.3.27?

I'm on sMiui 5.4.17 and considering moving back to sMiui 5.3.27, because wifi is disconnecting when in deep sleep and bt too sometimes.

Do I need to flash a stock rom before flashing sMiui 5.3.27 or is it possible just clean DATA/Cache/Dalviks/System and flash sMiui 5.3.27?
You can just flash it over , 5.4.17 still had the old partitioning.

Reactions: nightmike
Please i need help!
Im merged partitions by official instructions and now i want have old partition layout. Is there any way?
Thx

Does that mean, one day one cannot easily go back to an old version of sMIUI? If so, it would be great that you indicate that once such a version comes out...
exactly.. thats why i skipped sMiUI releases for aries for the last weeks...

Please i need help!
Im merged partitions by official instructions and now i want have old partition layout. Is there any way?
Thx
why do you wanna go back

Reactions: Matze002
Because i want to try rom designed for old partition layout.
Take a look at this
Anyway you can find attached the modified flash_all.bat file (just in case) if someone want to get back the original (not merged) partitions on Mi2/S. You just have to change the original flash_all.bat file to the modified flash_all.bat file (attached) in the ROM fastboot package and flash the ROM with MiFlash using fastboot script flash_all.bat.

Reactions: Toncek