[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

If we move to this new sMIUI version, it will be very complicated to go back to the old partitions?

Hi sebsch!

Is there anyway to try the new smiui (aries) with old partition layout?
You can try out to flash it with Updater App from your old Version. I didnt test it yet, but it should work.

If we move to this new sMIUI version, it will be very complicated to go back to the old partitions?
Yes, but you will have to do it anyway if you want to use latest MIUI versions.

Thanks for your donation Gilberto A. , really much appreciated.
I will not abandon aries as you see :)

I´ve uploaded a beta Version. I could not test all features, but I didnt see any bugs so far.
Please make sure you are already running the latest Android L based MIUI for Mi2 !!!
Download Zip File and Flash through Updater App !!!

How to install latest MIUI Version with new Partition Layout : LINK
Download sMiUI 5.2.20 aries : LINK

Download 404 not found for me

It is not absolutely necessary for now to have the new partition layout in order to use the latest MIUI ROM. I am still using it flashed via the Updater with the original (old) partition layout. But if I flash the same ROM using the fastboot version the phone will get the new (unified) partition layout.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

how can i use your smiui features in 5.5.22, like CPU freq limitator ? Will they work with Mi-recovery ? I'm now using smiui 5.4.17

Last edited:
Russian text in SMS and Phone USSS dialogs is in Chinese characters. sMIUI 5.5.20 after clean install.
Also Google Play missing =(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-21-10-22-25.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-21-10-22-25.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 323
  • Screenshot_2015-05-21-10-23-42.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-21-10-23-42.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 288
Russian text in SMS and Phone USSS dialogs is in Chinese characters. sMIUI 5.5.20 after clean install.
Also Google Play missing =(

Google Play Services Missing but you can install with "google installer"

USSD still chinese language :(

On what Lollipop version is this smui based (aries)? And considering complaints on battery usage on Lollipop, how does it compare to KitKat?

Actually it gave me nothing, I have no keyboard:) I can't even login) Except Google Framework gets crashed on install.

put keyboard.apk from pc and work

On what Lollipop version is this smui based (aries)? And considering complaints on battery usage on Lollipop, how does it compare to KitKat?

5.0.2 Lollipop... battery drain fast unfortunately

Last edited:
Hi this discussion is long time not actual for device Xiaomi MI2(S), can you delete this forum thread from device MI2(S) or please you make update your uploaded files.

Thanks en advance.

Hmm, that is bad news. Confirmed by others? If so, maybe I stick to 5.3.27 KK ??? Or is there THE reason to switch?

Well the early versions had a huge battery drain issues, for me too..but last miui version (5.5.15 eu version, is good average = 48 hours vs the former versions= 24 hours )

Reactions: Matze002
Hi this discussion is long time not actual for device Xiaomi MI2(S), can you delete this forum thread from device MI2(S) or please you make update your uploaded files.

Thanks en advance.

I really think you have the wrong thread. Reread better discussion! Thanks!