[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Mi2s with 6.29: GPS fix is really slow (using GPS regularly with Runtastic). Only in my case or can others confirm?

Sorry for probably not having understood correctly but can I install Aroma version with the standard updater app or the Mi recovery?
I can confirm it too.

Odesláno z mého MI 2S pomocí Tapatalk

4. Going back to KK Version
Sure, its possible to go back, but you have to repartition your phone again with the old layout. This is not as easy as the procedure described in 2. ...
You would have to flash the old CWM with old aboot Image, reboot to CWM, execute some commands to repartition your device, flash an old Fastboot Version of MIUI, install CWM again and install sMiUI 5.3.27.
If you need that steps in detail, please let me know. I did it by myself.
Note: Please DO NOT delete your backups from 1. !!! If you want to go back from L to KK, you MIUI Backups will not work.

The solution going back to old partition is in this link http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/246332
and it works perfectly!

I have a mi3w. In this latest version I lost Portuguese characters. When I write an SMS it converts accentuated letters to normal letters. Any idea why? Thanks

Enviado do meu MI 3W através de Tapatalk

I have a problem with latest Aries ROM: I used sMIUI 5.6.19 without problem for a while, then the notification area just wouldn't be pulled down, it got stuck shaded as it normally is. I had to reboot, but as soon as my phone turned on, I got this message: it asks me to enter some credentials of mine, with a badly designed screen in which the confirmation button is not centered and bigger than the writable fields. Entering my official MIUI forum credentials just gets me into a "Signing in..." loading loop.

As a workaround, I can pull the notification area down if I don't try to sign in (otherwise it gets stuck again and I have to reboot my phone). This way, I can click the gear-shaped button in the switch section and access the settings, after having enetered my unlock pattern. After that, I can press the home button and get to the launcher. I have to do this everytime I unlock the screen.

Also, I noticed this time the ROM flashed the godawful stock recovery back, when I asked the AROMA installer to leave my CWM untouched. Any help?

Thank you for one more sMIUI update!
It seems that they fixed something because I have much less idle battery drain in deep sleep... on Mi2S

Is the multitasking behavior/performance on mipad w/smiui any better than the xiaomi.eu ROM?

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Can i update my mi4 from miui 5.6.19 to sMIUI 5.6.25 by updater app please? Thx

Odesláno z mého MI 4W pomocí Tapatalk

It's needed any trick to pair a Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) or Mi2s doesn't support them?

My rom is the last sMiui with Kitkat (5.3.27)

With Xperia Z2 and Xperia T3 I could detect it.

Look technical spécifications maybe you must use LL version

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Ssnipo
Is this normal to other users?

o5HpBuo.png

GSQnfUe.png