[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

why now i installed it again i have other animations? Now i have normal lollipop beforse they were different, i preferred the previous ones

does the Messaging app no longer FC (on mi2s)?

Still there. I just installed 5.9.17 on my aries, using english as system language.

I'll try to install manually the unicode mod and see if it works, just need to wait the website come back.
----
WORKING!

If someone is getting FC with stock Messaging app, you just need to use the modded one, with unicode support.

Thanks sebsch1991!

Last edited:
Mi2s, sMiui 5.9.17, Browser doesn't work! :(
There isn't SuperSU apk.
Mi2s heats too much.

Last edited:
ok .. but after an unsuccessful installation will not boot in system 1 ..

... automatically boot into recovery

... I'll go back to previous version smiui .. so I'll try your suggestion

Last edited:
@sebsch: could you please modify the installation notes accordingly? For Mi2s still it's said: "NOTE: Install only with default Mi-Recovery. Updater App does not work!"

Honestly, I did wait a while as you talked about MiVideo problems and a re-upload. My remark with the installation notes are only based upon your answer in post #3816 to Kinkel74... I will try asap...

@sebsch: could you please modify the installation notes accordingly? For Mi2s still it's said: "NOTE: Install only with default Mi-Recovery. Updater App does not work!"

1 hour ago Updater didn't work, but installation with Mi-recovery works fine.

I stil can't install CWM recovery on Mi2s..any help around?

1 hour ago Updater didn't work, but installation with Mi-recovery works fine.

I stil can't install CWM recovery on Mi2s..any help around?

Install TWRP by fastboot... http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/recovery-twrp-twrp-2-7-0-0-2-8-2-0-for-mi2-s-supports-tdb.25982/page-4#post-250218

About update - it works fine with TWRP, but I always do a full backup in custom recovery.
I am just curious why it always say that device is busy, but after few minutes update is over and everything is ok :p

question...

can I somehow apply and download themes from the market, without having Xiaomi framework installed/not being logged in... ?