[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Not Found
The requested URL /worker/workspace/ZQOBR5_aries//sMiUI_v7_aries_5.9.17_ZQOBR5.zip was not found on this server.

9.17 aries (downloaded 10 minutes ago) works via MI recovery, not via MI updater. SMS, Camera, Video ok. Default app setting still crashes - overall looks good....

Feedback - ""Remove Xiaomi Service Framework"" is not workig

sMiUI_v7_cancro_5.9.17_6Y951V - thats my rom

what about Unicoded Stripper 160 Chars?can you add?
Γιάννη I have install evolve SMS because after the lollipop update we never saw something like strip Unicode again. I make comments in official miui forum every week but stays the same . Leave it it will not came back again... Evolve and Έχω το κεφάλι μου ήσυχο

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Uff, so this was my last hope.

I flashed the new aries and first it seems ok, but then the touchscreen didnt response.
So battery out and restart and now it works, but no browser (but thats not a problem, SMS works again)

Thank you sebsch for your hard work, MAN YOU FIXED IT!!!

all good with cancro ..really grateful especially for all the time spent in fixing stuff today itself..much appreciated!!

just a question guys, i don't want to use the data limiter of miui software, i want to disable completely. How can i do?
Always it says that i reach the daily limiter data or other message and it also cut data so i need to reactivate them.
Is there this chance? i use whatchdog