[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Via recovery i updated and it's ok but partition is not merged and i have space problems...hoped i could merge partitions with this update...

Last edited:
i'm getting some FC's on google maps 10/15 secs before opening the app, i'm having it since the last 2 updates (12 & 19) [Mi2s]
I wiped caches but still not working :S

Via recovery i updated and it's ok but partition is not merged and i have space problems...hoped i could merge partitions with this update...
Space problems will not be fixed. They already did that a few months ago when they Merged data and system partitions. With this update Aries will lose the dual boot feature, but this solves the space partitions caused by lollipop

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

so in order to update mi2s the only way is via fastboot with full wipes? i hate to put all the icons in order every time :(

Merged partitions is referred to another thing. With this update you will loose the dual boot feature in order to have a bigger system partition.

Lol..thats the reason my redmi 2 dont have dual boot? Ive been wondering about that since the first time i bought my redmi 2.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

Lol..thats the reason my redmi 2 dont have dual boot? Ive been wondering about that since the first time i bought my redmi 2.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk
I don't know anything about redmi 2. By the way this update only affects mi2s

Question was different sir,
i was asking IF it's possible to import these thermal tweaks to other rom, like a stable one.
I thought that you meant to use this tweak in the stable ROM with the sMiui kitchen...
Sorry, my mistake.

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

so in order to update mi2s the only way is via fastboot with full wipes?
Same question here...
Please, someone can confirm this?

(I read the post on miui.com but I did not understand the update phase.)

Mi2s sMiui 5.11.12

Last edited:
Reactions: ramir0
v
Space problems will not be fixed. They already did that a few months ago when they Merged data and system partitions. With this update Aries will lose the dual boot feature, but this solves the space partitions caused by lollipop

if merge the partitions the space problems (now i have 3.7gb for app and rest for everything) should be fixed.
I've 5gb free, while the 3.7gb partition only 300mb

I am coming from a 4.4 kitkat ROM and must say that mostly the V7 ROM works nice but there is an incredible delay in notifications. I got an WhatsApp message 4 hours later, mails (gmail) takes about 15 minutes to popup or even more. Is this behaviour that can be optimized in SMUI? I've tried to set the phone via Extra Settings - Battery - Manage Apps and set both gmail and whatsapp to Continuous use of network (or something similar). Doesn't quite do the trick I think.

I am coming from a 4.4 kitkat ROM and must say that mostly the V7 ROM works nice but there is an incredible delay in notifications. I got an WhatsApp message 4 hours later, mails (gmail) takes about 15 minutes to popup or even more. Is this behaviour that can be optimized in SMUI? I've tried to set the phone via Extra Settings - Battery - Manage Apps and set both gmail and whatsapp to Continuous use of network (or something similar). Doesn't quite do the trick I think.
As far as I know the same problem is on mi4c and Redmi phones.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I got this delayed messages on Whatsapp on the previous builds too (im on 5.11.12 aries).

With this build there is no delay

I updated to the latest version with no problems. Thanks sebsch1991!

Since everyone is talking about the new system merged partitions, here's mine after the last update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-21-15-26-11_jackpal.androidterm_1448126886414.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-21-15-26-11_jackpal.androidterm_1448126886414.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 253
As far as I know the same problem is on mi4c and Redmi phones.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
I see that many people are having this notification delay problem. However, it doesn't happen to me. I'm using Mi4C too with latest sMIUI (5.11.19 base). I wonder why it only happens to some people..

I updated to the latest version with no problems. Thanks sebsch1991!

Since everyone is talking about the new system merged partitions, here's mine after the last update.

did you just update it normally? via custom recovery with any wipe?

FC Music, FC Google play Music...
Stellio it works fine.
???

FC Music, FC Google play Music...
Stellio it works fine.
???

music works fine if I open the file from the explorer, but i cant open the apk because I disable xiaomi services.

everything else, works fine! only wipe cache from 12.11 ! mi2s