[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I have been searching, also searching your posrs. No useable information.

Tried everything Icould think of, but no.
So can't go forward.

I still have my namndroid backups.made with cwm somewhere on my phone. Titanium can also find m. But I can't find them through a file manager... Even with root access.
But even if I find it. It seems I can't install cwm through updater anymore: black screen. Also using flassify to try to install cwm: I get into fastboot when I want to reboot into recovery.

So can't go backward either.

Would like to either install the new Rom, or reinstall my old nandroid backup.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

And then using twrp to flash 'it couldn't mount system /dev ... Blabkabla
But it seemed to go ahead "flash partition" or similar words. (Can't remember, couldn't screenshot it)
But after 40 minutes nothing happening I aborted. Then a dead phone. Cool

So I used trwp again to install cwm, rebooted into cwm, restored my nandroid backup.
And finally all works again.

So no. No success story for trwp, flashify or newer roms for my.
Cwm saved the day once again.

It's weird 'cause as I said, I had the same problem a week ago so I did the same as you. Find a way to reinstall CWM via TWRP to restore my nandroid backup, then flash every rom from scratch following the instructions given by Sebsch. I had to do it several times before I works.
So now does it work for you?

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

Okay... flashify, twrp manager, rashr, all no dice.
So I installed trwp by fastboot. -> Works
Reverted to cmw by fastboot -> Works, and make another nandroid backup just to be sure.
Installed trwp by fastboot again -> Made a trwp back up just to be sure.
Used trwp to install miui dev rom (link from first page.)
Cleared dalvik/cache.
Rebooting now...
Next step: latest smiui rom (26)

In process now..

it's easy
Mi2s phones
- Download http://bigota.d.miui.com/V7.1.2.0.LXAMICK/miui_MI2Global_V7.1.2.0.LXAMICK_9407576128_5.0.zip
-
Extract the boot.img file
- reboot the phone in fastboot mode (VOL- and POWER)
- connect the USB cable (drivers and adb tools needed)
- from a linux or windows shell or prompt type
fastboot boot boot.img
and wait 30 seconds...

this command will boot the phone with the old kernel revision 00624. So you can test it with no changes on your phone. The original kernel is still in place so if you reboot the phone the original kernel 00625 will be loaded again. To make the fix permanent you need to flash the boot.img or replace the boot.img into the smiui 6.1.21 zip file and install it like a normal rom update from TWRP or similar recovery tool

Let me know if the old kernel fixes your wifi issue as well
I can't download it.

Odoslané z MI 2S pomocou Tapatalku
2c1c09d9c9e40fe07fb4bab9cb6d0a9b.jpg

Edit:Downloaded and kernel flashed via flashify.

Last edited:
mi2s i'm having troubles with audio in plain mode (with wifi).. suddenly starts to sound like louder and with some kind of radio not sintonized mix en audios and videos

with headphones too

Okay... flashify, twrp manager, rashr, all no dice.
So I installed trwp by fastboot. -> Works
Reverted to cmw by fastboot -> Works, and make another nandroid backup just to be sure.
Installed trwp by fastboot again -> Made a trwp back up just to be sure.
Used trwp to install miui dev rom (link from first page.)
Cleared dalvik/cache.
Rebooting now...
Next step: latest smiui rom (26)

In process now..
Nope! Latest keeps mentioning signature and "mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data"
relash 5.12.17 didn't work.
but restore of the twrp backup did the trick.

Any idea about the errors?

Yes it's normal, just ignore the errors, explain your procedure step by step because I'm becoming a bit lost, you install 5.12.17 from updater app right?

@jack4ya
Thank you so much, it worked for me, after several tries but it worked ! I had to install first 5.12.3 to be able to install 5.12.17 with updater app. But it's weird because, when I try it the first time, the update proceeded on MIUI, then this time the phone rebooted itself into MiRecovery and then updated. From now it worked this way.

After that I Flashify TWRP and mount all partitions, execpt for USB-OTG, and disable MTP. Then try to install 6.1.21, it may fail, try again by mounting the partitions, because it checks itself after zip flashing.

Please tell if it works for you !

Here is how I did, did you try by mounting all partitions?

@jack4ya

Here is how I did, did you try by mounting all partitions?

I found that later and followed that exactly.
It gives both errors I mentioned before.
But I let it run even so. After 10 minutes or so it says, failed...
When I reboot it stays black.
So only option is then to restore.

Yes but try again, it failed 3 or 4 times before I succeed, I don't really know why but this install in quiet a mess ^^

Finally, I reverted to clockwork mod, always used to work, first time I tried it flashed instantly.
So in short:
Use updater to install dev Rom
Use cwm to install smiui

Nobody is having problems with audio? Its not my phone because with headphone i notice it too

Mi2s

I have stuttering audio playback when multitasking (running with Endomondo or Runkeeper and playing music).

Hi, I can't flash sMiui 6.2.4 on Mi Note using updater app, after rebooting the phone says "Unable to find update.zip"
Also, I would like to know if is posible to downgrade from 6.0.1 (my current version) to 4.4, Thank you very much!

xposed? how? wich one? i want it alllll.

really, its wsm tools or xposed? can you give me a link where did you get it for smiui lp ?thanks

Xposed framework, no wsm.. But its the same. Flash zip with custom recovery and install apk (xposed)

This is file to flash:
https://docviewer.yandex.com/?url=ya-disk-public://bDeAHu4yOtX3JJoquB6osdSK153pLt8JHH5ZRfnbhr0=:/MIUI/xposed-v78-sdk21-arm-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20151124.zip&name=xposed-v78-sdk21-arm-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20151124.zip&c=56b752c7e615

ONLY FOR MI2/S

Last edited:
Reactions: ramir0