[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I got the same problem (using Swiftkey), the stock keyboard very often comes back as standard... really annyoing...
I can confirm that, but I dont have a fix ..unfortunately .. We have to wait for xiaomi to fix it :/ ...

I found some more litle bugs about AdBlocker and other Features. I will upload a fixed Version 6.2.22 for all devices today !

Great seb!
Waiting for your optimization concerning battery (with kk rom you did an amazing work) and other stuff.

I don't habe the keyboard problem, is it possible? i keep turn on the phone 24<24

Thanks for the hard work, sebsch1991! I'll be donating you guys soon!
sebsch1991, do you think is posible to add Viper4android support to the room, I'm a Mi Note user and I would really love to have that option in the sMIUI Kitchen!Again, thank you for the hard work!
I will look into that but I think I will integrate it ;) ... But who do you mean with "you guys" ? Me, myself and I are doing all that sMiUI stuff by ourselves ;P

Why does my phone think I am in Germany? Hassendorf... It told me " Gute Nacht " as well. Hilarious. (I live in the Netherlands.)

Maybe today's ROM is spooked.

I will look into that but I think I will integrate it ;) ... But who do you mean with "you guys" ? Me, myself and I are doing all that sMiUI stuff by ourselves ;P

This literaly made my day, awesome news, please keep us posted about the Viper4Android integration.
And that's why I was saying "you guys", you're like one-man army, maintaining this awesome room for 17 devices all by yourself with fast updates, you got my respect and... a couple of beers from me, good job, dude.

Viper, nice :) but it will need change selinux to permissive by init script. But you can handle it.
Finally I'll see the difference between viper and Dolby which I prefer right now.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Just find out a bug or it is just me ?

Can't change the name of my wifi tethering hotspot, can't even change the password and anything. It's like we put OK but it doesn't matter for the phone...

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Is anyone having issues with Smart Lock? It's not working for me, always asks for my passcode.
Is this a miui or smiui issue?