[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

hi. smiui rom based in 6.2.25 for mi4c/libra is not booting; it stucks at 'mi' (mi.com); same as 6.2.22 based.
if you explain me what command(s) to type in adb, i could send you the logcat

edit: no error messages when flashing

Last edited:
hi. smiui rom based in 6.2.25 for mi4c/libra is not booting; it stucks at 'mi' (mi.com); same as 6.2.22 based.
if you explain me what command(s) to type in adb, i could send you the logcat

edit: no error messages when flashing
Thanks for reporting ... its horrible to find that bug without having the device -.- ...
Connect your device to your computer, open command prompt and type "adb logcat > OUTPUT_FILENAME.log" and restart your device ... now just wait some time.

thanks for your help

Anyone have an idea why í can't adb/fastboot an mi4? Í know how to do it, because í get it to work with my other phones including another mi4.
It also won't show in file manager. Have tried different cables, computers.
Í do not! have access to a windows so pcsuite is not possible.
Any idea where to start?

Thanks for reporting ... its horrible to find that bug without having the device -.- ...
Connect your device to your computer, open command prompt and type "adb logcat > OUTPUT_FILENAME.log" and restart your device ... now just wait some time.

thanks for your help
You are already doing so much for everyone. Stop apologizing, or feel pressure from "requests"...

As usual after each update S.SU app asks to be updated.
This time I did not.

That was the message at the end of the flash?
I rebooted too quickly and I haven't had time to read it right...

Thanks.

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi seb. 96% battery after 15 mins on and 8 mins screen on in wi fi. Phone is cold.

Is it normal this poor battery,? Mi4

Hi seb. 96% battery after 15 mins on and 8 mins screen on in wi fi. Phone is cold.

Doesn't it take some time to balance battery life? For me, first round after a new update always seems worse, then after a day or so, or improves. I also remember reading that too, somewhere.

Anyone have an idea why í can't adb/fastboot an mi4? Í know how to do it, because í get it to work with my other phones including another mi4.
It also won't show in file manager. Have tried different cables, computers.
Í do not! have access to a windows so pcsuite is not possible.
Any idea where to start?
in Linux, forget 'sudo' ?

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

Doesn't it take some time to balance battery life? For me, first round after a new update always seems worse, then after a day or so, or improves. I also remember reading that too, somewhere.

Ah could be but I charge phone all night switched on in fly mode so it's on since 12 hours already....
Boh I don't know battery is not good yet in mm. Seems colder indeed anyway and this is thank you to seb

in Linux, forget 'sudo' ?

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk
No (MacOS) same commands work on other (same type) phone.

It also doesn't allow me to select type of transfer (on the phone itself) when connecting with usb. I always have to use ftp (via wifi) to transfer files :(

:: EDIT ::
wow even a factory reset (while keeping data on stoarge) doesn't work, could it be broken?
Would it help to wipe the storage also?

Last edited:
Hi. Is it necessary flash twrp for last rom for mi2s? Now I am on 6.2.18 with mirecovery. Can I flash twrp via flashify?

Odoslané z MI 2S pomocou Tapatalku

I'll appreciate if you add clear motion and miravision to Hermes smiui ROM for RedmiNote2.

Sent from my RedmiNote2Prime

thanks for your help

well. after trying several times, and through long wait, here is the logcat.

Attachments

• OUTPUT_FILENAME.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
Have to say that this last update the phone is much colder, actually is like previous kit kat more or less. So great work again for seb.
Now improving battery and it's perfect Rom.

Is colder but it's much smoother than kk

Reactions: kulig007
really? it works for me able to turn off two cores and scheduler but cant limit clock speed.
Screenshot_2016-02-27-20-40-01_com.grarak.kerneladiutor.png
Screenshot_2016-02-27-20-40-12_com.grarak.kerneladiutor.png

No, it works immediately then after some. Period time like 1 hour or so they turn again to normal settings...

but how do you disable cores? i put aggressive on setting in cpu concerning force to cores but still 4 cores

ahh ok i got it..trying

As usual after each update S.SU app asks to be updated.
This time I did not.

That was the message at the end of the flash?
I rebooted too quickly and I haven't had time to read it right...

Thanks.

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk
Please completely remove SuperSU from your phone. Then flash sMiUI with SUperSU again and your problem should be gone.

I have the same battery drain .. Xiaomi did a wonderful job with the Android M Build for cancro *irony off* ..

They announced the Mi5 with the following words : "Will be the first device with MiUI 7 based on Android M !!!" You see, even Xiaomi doesnt count that unstable beta Version for cancro...

No (MacOS) same commands work on other (same type) phone.

It also doesn't allow me to select type of transfer (on the phone itself) when connecting with usb. I always have to use ftp (via wifi) to transfer files :(

:: EDIT ::
wow even a factory reset (while keeping data on stoarge) doesn't work, could it be broken?
Would it help to wipe the storage also?
Are you using the same cable ? Maybe you are using a "charge-only" cable ... Otherwise you should try a complete reflash with the latest Fastboot ROM. Maybe you got some strange partition settings.

Im sorry guys - The leo and libra builds are buggy and I cant find it by now .. Need more time to analyze and talk to people... Too many changes by xiaomi in the last time ..

Reactions: pollozzo