[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Are you using the same cable ? Maybe you are using a "charge-only" cable ... Otherwise you should try a complete reflash with the latest Fastboot ROM. Maybe you got some strange partition settings.
Definitely tried several cables, and those work with my other mi4 as well. So cable culprit is doesn't seem likely anymore. Reflash with fastboot rom: I need to Google that but I assume I need a cable for that.

Last edited:
Bah sometimes don't understand xiaomi... Really they say that is first device with mm?
Anyway trying kernel Adiutor let's see if it's better using just two cores

Thanks Sebsh for fixing Mi2S clock mod! Works fine now :)

About rom... Well, it seems that it consumes more battery than previous one but I have not charged it yet so my review may change

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

here are mine :)
Screenshot_2016-02-28-19-12-05_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2016-02-28-19-11-59_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Heyo, I've been using smiui on and off, alternating between this and the official global miui
Couple weeks ago I decided to try and upgrade to miui 7 from miui6, seeing that mi2s got that unified storage thing
Is it just me or is the battery life in miui 7 is really, really bad? I've been using miui 6 and usually only need to charge once a day, and leaving it at night only drain something like 5-10%
With miui 7, 5.12.3 smiui, leaving it at night could eat 15-20%, and i can see the drain clearly every minute
How's the recent update, is the crazy drain still exist? Or should I downgrade back to miui 6?

Hi, i have a question about the Mod "Remove Xiaomi Service-Framework" i downloaded the newes ROM from smiui (25.2) but i was still able to login to my MI Account (just for testing , it shouldnt work :( ) and when i look on Wake-Lock Detector it still shows me that Xiaomi - Service Framework triggers a lot of wakeups... :( Anyone know how to REALLY remove the Xiaomi services or did i do something wrong? :(

Anyone experiencing bad USB OTG too ? Trying to watch files on an USB and it can't open natively. Forced to copy it first on phone.. Quite useless then

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

How setting kernel auditor?

I turned off core two and three so now only 2 cores working. Then the setting to force the task on two core is enable.
Everything else is untouched. Phone is so cold, it's almost impossible to get it hot...
Antutu benchmakr 27000 so only two cores active.

anyway i don't think it's working right... now actually i'm listening music and i see in cpu z that sometimes all cores are working...even on kernel adiutor i see that some times they wake up (the unused cores) and then after awhile they start again to be in sleep (the program check and uncheck the v nearby the core where i switched off)

boh

anyway i don't think it's working right... now actually i'm listening music and i see in cpu z that sometimes all cores are working...even on kernel adiutor i see that some times they wake up (the unused cores) and then after awhile they start again to be in sleep (the program check and uncheck the v nearby the core where i switched off)

boh

Kernel Auditor doesn't work properly on Miui.
Just select CPU menu to see how the cores are working in real-time.
After a while the changes are disabled.
:(

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk