[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Another problem for me... * sigh *
Every app with a map in it, NikePlus, Runkeeper, etc fails to load the map.
It says "google play services are updating" How do I fix this?

Reinstall Google Play store? Gaps? What? Which version? Shouldn;t it be in the smiui rom to start with?

Nevermind, I reinstalled the ecaxt same version of Google Play Services for my Mi4 (!)
http://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content...38)-8703438_minAPI23(armeabi-v7a)(480dpi).apk
The problem has returned. How do í prevent this?

Grande seb!

Wanted to ask in your opinion is a good idea using kernel Adiutor to improve battery or nonsense due to your modification in smiui?

Reactions: datu82
God... Read Sebsch post above, it will be delayed due to xiaomi.eu delay and problems caused by Xiaomi... These dumbass (Xiaomi) are doing everything to block installing custom MIUI roms and localization ones due to changes where it check for original MIUI rom during boot device...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

i wanted to wipe and reinstall with new version but .... no version til now.
You can do for cancro and mobile ready waiting for the other that have problems

Sorry guys, i had no time to care about viper and themes app . Maybe next release :/

All versions are online, please report bugs or problems.

Have a nice weekend :)

The new ROM for Redmi 2 TD runs very well. Thank you very much Sebsch!
One question: where is the "Dateien"app?

Last edited:
Reactions: Muggel49
Never ending 2 cores wakelock (max CPU frequency) of Gallery App on Mi2S with disabled Xiaomi Services

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Hey i confussed on download section of smiui site!! There are so many roms link indicating "cancro" i have mi4!! Wich 1 to to download!! And there is no hindi and gujarati fonts also!!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk