[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

MI3 hard brick after install sMiUI_v7_cancro_6.3.10_TN5Z08.zip , with CWM R7 and R11 .
Error
mount : failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at / data : no such file . status has been successful

after restarting the system, the phone does not turn on. if it is plugged into the computer detected Qualcomm 9006 .

Now mobile phones have normal use SMIUI sMiUI_v6_cancro_5.6.11_AROMA.zip ( sebsch1991 )

please help to install sMiUI_v7_cancro_6.3.10_TN5Z08.zip

Thanks Before

The 5.6.11 was a Kitkat Rom, right? The 5.12.17 merge the two system patritions.

1. Install MIUI 5.12.17 via Updater App (or via Bootloader, if you don't have the installer)
2. Install Install MIUI 5.12.17 via Updater App again. (not via Bootloader)
3. Install smiui 6.2.25 via Updater App
4. now you have smiui 6.2.25 with twrp included
5. Install latest smiui via twrp. Updater App is not longer supported

I hope this will help

hi.
clean flash is install rom after a factory reset.
factory reset wipes your cache, dalvik, AND SYSTEM DATA.
but it does not wipe your SD card. you will retain there, intact, your collection of pictures, music, twrp backups, etc
when you do a factory reset your phone is 'clean' then the rom installs with its own system data.
and you must know that when you install/flash smiui rom it already includes gapps and twrp reflash, you don't need to reflash nothing
Did a clean install, restored user apps via TB (and the layout restored via System Layout (data only)). Other settings manually.
Seems to be a bit more fluid. However did have a spontanuous restart just now.

The 5.6.11 was a Kitkat Rom, right? The 5.12.17 merge the two system patritions.

1. Install MIUI 5.12.17 via Updater App (or via Bootloader, if you don't have the installer)

I hope this will help

Thanks for help,
Now condition My MI3 : Smiui with stock partition.

Do I need a partition merger?
when I merge partitions?
After Install Install MIUI 5:12:17 via Updater
or
Before Install Install MIUI 5:12:17 via Updater
or
does not require a partition mergers ??

Thanks for help,
Now condition My MI3 : Smiui with stock partition.

Do I need a partition merger?
when I merge partitions?
After Install Install MIUI 5:12:17 via Updater
or
Before Install Install MIUI 5:12:17 via Updater
or
does not require a partition mergers ??
When you install 5.12.7 via the updater app it will automatically merge the partitions for you

Anyone using Xposed on Mi2s?
I was using Intelli3g and it used to work fine on 6.2.25 , with the last two versions it stops..

Any suggestion?

And you will lose all data so make a backup... Or I am wrong?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

sure!
And i had problems to import the KK data to MM data from some apps. After restore with titanium backup, these apps not working. So i had to install these Apps via Playstore again...

From what I know some apps in MM and Lollipop needed reinstall due to different system...or something else, anyway sometimes you have to manually install them from Google Play and then restore DATA not all app in Titanium. I recommend to install all apps manually from Google Play when you move to KK if you made a backup on LP or MM

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I hope this will help

Now already installed miui 5.12.17,
If I can install sMiUI_v7_cancro_6.3.10_TN5Z08.zip
Must be install Install smiui 6.2.25 via Updater App first or can install sMiUI_v7_cancro_6.3.10_TN5Z08.zip and latest smiui via twrp now?

Last edited:
Site works again. Anyway I figured out what was a problem with 2 cores on max on 6.3.10 and this version... Gallery app was trying to cache miniatures of all of my 1912 photos and videos I have on Mi2S.

Why the hell no one from Xiaomi told that it will burn device down...
My recommendation is to temporary turn off hotplug in Kernel Adiutor and scroll by all the Photos in Gallery and let this stupid app cache that...
After it will finish you can turn hotplug on and forget about that...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Last edited: