[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

sMiUI PROGRESS

Hey guys,

just to let you know about the current progress.
After 2 days and 2 nights of coding I am almost done. Approx 50 % ..

Some feature will no longer be supported, some new will be introduced and stability and reliability will be increased.
It would be nice if some of you can help me with testing. I will send you the new ROM once its done and just need a short feedback. I can only test with Mi4 and RedMi 3, but current results seem very promising.

Im still on holidays so I dont have to work til Wednestay, means that I will/have to finish everything before ;)

Please just send me a short PM with info about your device and I´ll add you :)

Have a nice day

sMiUI PROGRESS

Hey guys,

Some feature will no longer be supported, some new will be introduced and stability and reliability will be increased.
It would be nice if some of you can help me with testing. I will send you the new ROM once its done and just need a short feedback. I can only test with Mi4 and RedMi 3, but current results seem very promising.

Im still on holidays so I dont have to work til Wednestay, means that I will/have to finish everything before ;)

Have a nice day
PM sent

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

sMiUI PROGRESS

Hey guys,

Have a nice day
You're amazing Seb! Sure I want to be part of it! ^^

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

Thx, Waiting for the new update!
btw does this ROM incorporates the Import theme feature that previous SMiui ROMs had (e.g. 5.12.3 could Import ALL themes and apply without any mod and/or problem)

Thx, Waiting for the new update!
btw does this ROM incorporates the Import theme feature that previous SMiui ROMs had (e.g. 5.12.3 could Import ALL themes and apply without any mod and/or problem)
I know about that problem, but currently Im not working on it. I will finish the new ROMs. After that we will look for following features.

Reactions: sugardad
sMiUI PROGRESS

Hey guys,

Have a nice day
pm sent

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Center clock mod zip is not available for 6.3.31 on kenzo. Will I be fine if I install the 6.3.24 zip on 6.3.31?

I totally agree whit @Addamas , we want more stable versions, and not the latest. Latest doesn't mean the best. Before 2-3 years, due to massive evolution of Android, maybe Latest meant the best. Now I want from sMIUI not just a revision of the latest MIUI with some addons, but i want more stability and this means to stop updates if there are many complaints.
In example I prefer a sMIUI based on the latest stable MIUI 7.2, and I prefer to see weekly updates only if there are good comments in MIUI. I don't want to spend a battery every saturday in order to update with sth worst at the most times.
But that's just me. Please like if you support me.

PS @sebsch1991 would you upload an init.d ready sMIUI 7.2 stable? My Mi2s doesn't work well without init.d

I totally agree whit @Addamas , we want more stable versions, and not the latest. Latest doesn't mean the best. Before 2-3 years, due to massive evolution of Android, maybe Latest meant the best. Now I want from sMIUI not just a revision of the latest MIUI with some addons, but i want more stability and this means to stop updates if there are many complaints.
In example I prefer a sMIUI based on the latest stable MIUI 7.2, and I prefer to see weekly updates only if there are good comments in MIUI. I don't want to spend a battery every saturday in order to update with sth worst at the most times.
But that's just me...

Totally agree! (with every respect for sebsch's work)

Agree too. 6.3.24 is going well (had two reboots in 20 days don't know why, probably because I never turn off the mobile...)

I prefer a stable and battery perfect optimization, not a lot of updates.
I agree about the smiui stand alone Rom and not just miui with some feature

Thanks for all your replies!

I have worked a lot during the last week and spent some nights trying to optimize the whole project.
I understand your wish for quality instead of quantity, but I will keep building sMiUI every week, because there is lots of people that really want allways latest beta version. Further it might happen that 6.3.31 is great for Mi2s and Mi4 but sucks for Mipad . Versions can allways be very different between the particular devices.

I dont take it as my task to qualify and test every ROM for every device Xiaomi releases every week. Thats Xiaomis task! They release beta ROMs and stable ROMs. I will make sure that you will allways find at least 1 stable ROM based sMiUI Version in the kitchen for your device!

Some of you might think "Well you are ROM Developer, you release sMiUI, so take fckn care about stability before uploading".
To those people I can only say
- All my work is for free and done in my free time after working 8-10 hours a day
- I cant buy 19 different Smartphones to test all the ROMs by myself
- I simply dont want to.. Finding Bugs and Beta Testing 24/7 is not very funny ...

Nevertheless sMiUI has changed during the last week. There is less functions, but some new though. More stability, equality between the devices and easier handling for me. Further it will be much easier to discuss with others about ROMs, Bugs, devices or whatever directly on smiui.net without any forums or registration.

Beta Testers have reported good results on latest ROMs, so stay tuned for the release of the "new" sMiUI.