[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

6.4.14 mi2s Some reports:
1.Adaway can not be uninstalled(reinstall after each reboot);

2.I can not understand why there are two Dolby,and I get miui official Dolby FC,so I use R.E explorer remove them all, Like I did for Adaway;

3.I think I have to use Lucky Patcher app,,but after using it Core crack ,, the V4A can not work anymore.

I have a redmi 2, 1gb. I made a clean install, but the screen goes Black when the phone finish reboot. It shows the screen for just one second every time you turn on the redmi.

thanks for reporting. I will upload the fixed versions now. Please check out smiui.net in 1 minute.
Should work now.

Ehhh, what roaming issues are you having and with which ROM? I was about to install 6.4.14 on top of 6.3.24 until I saw this msg! Going in holiday in a week.
I installed latest 6.4.14 on top of 5.12.17 --dirty, oh so dirty-- and connection is the same: a warning about data roaming (am at West coast of the Netherlands, so no foreign networks around here).

when enable roaming there is internet network and when disable roaming there is no internet network. both enable and disable give call network. I hope it is clear what I mean.

f9dfb3688d26c9dc7bcd08c40a4cdf77.jpg

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

Maybe OT, probably a Google issue: even after having changed the device (from Mi2s to Mi4c) I cannot use Google backup and restore as the account is greyed out (see screenshot) Any ideas anybody?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-16-20-32-43_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-16-20-32-43_com.android.settings.png
    144 KB · Views: 242
Hi, does anyone knows how to enlarge the status bar? Lately my sight is getting worse...
Hermes and Smiui 6.4.14, so far so good.

just had unexpected soft-reboot after force-quit-back-button from television-app.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

Ehhh, what roaming issues are you having and with which ROM? I was about to install 6.4.14 on top of 6.3.24 until I saw this msg! Going in holiday in a week.

Voice roaming issue.
The mi2s shows
Network not available and the phone is registered to the foreign provider.

The sim card is ok. I checked it from another phone

So must be the firmware. I'am on 4.14

But the issue was there in the last firmwares

Can anyone confirm this issue?

3g issue. 2g works

Thanks for awesome rom sebsch. I am on 6.4.14 and it works like charm especially I am loving music enhancement apps. Also it would be cool if you could add to options when downloading rom "more icons mod".

1. link

This is conf. which works for me on my RedMi Note 2 with density 480 > 2. link
It could use bit more tweaking tho.
Here's source form xda > 3. link

Anyway keep being beautiful and one more time thanks.

PS: I'll sent u links to PM cuz I can't post them here (cry). Or I won't cuz it doesn't wokr as well.
At the end I sent them to you on xda. There it worked.

Last edited:
Modded System Animations
sMiUI enables you to choose between default and modded System and Screen OFF Animations. Enable this Feature and enjoy your phones display shutting off like an old CRT-Screen!

where if you please I can activate. I have on the redmi touch 3g nothing found

There's no more since lot of releases the crt off animation.
In cancro he says the clean engine is corrupted in security

anyway i tried little bit cyanogen snapshots which is very nice but far from mini in my opinion. I like much more smiui