[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Well, I tested last build on Mi2S for... Half a day. Large battery drain, blue status bar of Browser app, some visual bugs of center status bar (in place of GSM signal, carrier, type of mobile data, arrows, Wi-Fi... There was something missed up with Wi-Fi, mobile data and arrows place). Even after wipe cache/dalvik in TWRP after install

So I came back to TWRP backup of 6.3.24 which is great... Stable for a long time. Everything is okay except weak vibration.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: datu82
Search bar in notification screen has preview text in Chinese. Sorry, this might be a base ROM issue.

Sent from my MI PAD

Well, I tested last build on Mi2S for... Half a day. Large battery drain, blue status bar of Browser app, some visual bugs of center status bar (in place of GSM signal, carrier, type of mobile data, arrows, Wi-Fi... There was something missed up with Wi-Fi, mobile data and arrows place). Even after wipe cache/dalvik in TWRP after install

So I came back to TWRP backup of 6.3.24 which is great... Stable for a long time. Everything is okay except weak vibration.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
I also notice battery drain on the latest 6.4.14. The device gets quite warmas well. And it's not my battery, that's a new one

there is no 6.3.24 base rom in the kitchen anymore, I want to have that version.

@sebsch, can you upload that 3.24 rom in the kitchen? and maybe delete the 6.3.31: it seems that's also a battery-leaker-version.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can upload one for you with Xiaomi sync, center clock, Browser, mail, weather, without SuperSU and SMS mod, probably with Adblocker and without unnecessary sounds.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I can upload one for you with Xiaomi sync, center clock, Browser, mail, weather, without SuperSU and SMS mod, probably with Adblocker and without unnecessary sounds.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
no thanks
I've had huge problems with Xiaomi locking my device (after freezing the Xiaomi-apps) and not recognising my password anymore on my phone, while I could login at I.mi.com. had to wipe and return to my backup...
so no more Xiaomi-services for me
but thanks for the offer!

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
yes yes, if you can upload it. It's my favorite version with this mod, thanks

here's a bug in 6.4.14:

see the wlan setting,
76101e160a50904d50aba5ba2eb9fa15.jpg

and see the wlan-signal,
350667a09b649bbcddb927113b234626.jpg

Just ordered a brand new Mi5 64 GB :) Its gonna be replacing my Mi4 , cant wait for it to arrive!

Wow.. I was thinking about buying it. My girlfriend is chinese, I could have it for a really cheap price.

But I'm reading mixed reviews.. some say it's not as good as expected :/

If you have a little time I'd like a review from you after you get it.

Wow.. I was thinking about buying it. My girlfriend is chinese, I could have it for a really cheap price.

But I'm reading mixed reviews.. some say it's not as good as expected :/

If you have a little time I'd like a review from you after you get it.
Most problems i read about are software related... Thats where sMiUI comes in :p I can do much more than just adding some features when I actually own the device :)

Reactions: Chube666
Just ordered a brand new Mi5 64 GB :) Its gonna be replacing my Mi4 , cant wait for it to arrive!
That's great and also for me one more reason to think about buying this beast. With perfect customized smiui it would be a wet dream.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk 2

Does anybody have sMIUI 6.3.24 for Mi Note (virgo)? Or CenterClock at least for it so I could apply it directly on xiaomi.eu ROM? This version has the best performance & battery life, at least in my experience. All versions issued afterwards are, unfortunately, nowhere near in those aspects...

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

My second battery doesn't work with sMIUI. I always swap battery, so i dont have to charge the phone.
But when i plugin the other battery (which is charged to 100%) the phone shutsdown automatically after a short period (sometimes 1 minute, sometimes an hour). Miui gives the correct amount (100%). The same as TWRP.

I didnt have this problem with aosp. So im afraid this is miui related. Anything i xan do?

Edit: smiui 14-4 with all wipes

Centerclockmod (separate mod zip) for 6.3.31 bricks MIUI on kenzo, just black screen after boot, reboot menu works but everything is black otherwise. Flashing disable zip fixes it again. Running on xiaomi,eu 6.3.31 ROM because the sMiui one wouldn't boot.