[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

btw anyone noticed that the beauty option doesnt work properly? i dont see a difference when its on or off

I tried a couple of photos and settings changes and it still seems to be the same to me too, but I don't think I ever used the beauty option.

Reactions: ramir0
Just to be sure ... there is a new smiui based on 6.6.30 when I check smiui.net, so it should be miui 8, but there is no change log on that site, or this site.
Correct?

After trying flash smiui for my Xiaomi Note 3 Pro i have this error:

Installing sMIUI...
symlink: some symlinks failed
Updater process ended whit ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file '/external_sd/ROMS/sMIUI_v7_kenzo_6.4.21_ENDIP.zip'

Updating partition details...
..done

twrp version:
twrp-3.0.2-1-kenzo.img

Same error here

will you make a last stable miui 7 7.5 is already out for most devices by xiaomi.eu

also a semi transparent notification panel mod for miui 8 would be awesome certain notification look very bad almost invisible

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-18-13-24-05-481_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-18-13-24-05-481_com.miui.home.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 348
The problem I have is related to audio recording. I'm used to record rehearsals with my band with no issues until the end of April's updates (ie Smiui 6.4.7 version is working great, May updates aren't), since then something changed in audio recording and files can't be listened anymore because of weird noises. It's a microphone/audio recording problem, it's about volumes peaking or maybe noise reduction not working stuff like that, but I can't record anymore.
Does anybody have a clue about this or can help me fixing it? I'd appreciate that, it just pisses me off not being able to do that since recordings are actually amazing for a mobile phone.

I solved this problem. It's related to the dolby atmos thing, without that I can record everything without any issue and souds good, I just cooked a rom without the Viper4Android. The funny thing is that doing so the Viper4Android app is installed while the Dolby Atmos isn't, so I just don't get what's the difference between cooking a rom with or without Viper4Android..

Hi,
Please i hope anybody could help.
After rebooting my phone, i got asked to validate mi account, but i got stuck at "signin in" and i had ti pull the battery out.
Dunno what's happening.
Has anybody experienced the same thing?
It's very annoying, cause i cant access to the homescreen.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hi,
Please i hope anybody could help.
After rebooting my phone, i got asked to validate mi account, but i got stuck at "signin in" and i had ti pull the battery out.
Dunno what's happening.
Has anybody experienced the same thing?
It's very annoying, cause i cant access to the homescreen.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I had to reinstall the whole thing when it happened to me, there's just no way to get thru it, but I'm on Mi2s

Reactions: Lomax84
Is this the wrong TWRP for Mi2s MiUI8?
https://dl.twrp.me/aries/

I tried to install this via image option in TWRP 3.0.0, but now if I try to go into Recovery mode, all I see is Fast Boot prompt :(

I ended up going in via fastboot, and upgraded TWRP to 3.0.2 via dl.twrp.me, then installed SMiUI8 6.6.30 via TWRP. I did a wipe dalvik/cache before and after the flash. Working great, haven't found an FC yet! Mi2s.

I tried a couple of photos and settings changes and it still seems to be the same to me too, but I don't think I ever used the beauty option.

well i hope that sebsch check it out in the next version, and can tell us if its something from xiaomi or smiui.

The less bugs, the better anyway ^^

well i hope that sebsch check it out in the next version, and can tell us if its something from xiaomi or smiui.

The less bugs, the better anyway ^^

I tried new version of Smiui and it still seems to me the same, but as I told before, I'm not into that beauty option. Anyway I see now camera has tons of new option and styles, it seems cool!

hi.
i'm using smiui in my libra mi4c from several months now, and happy with it.
but there are a lot of details about it, and features, that i don't know how work.
is there any guide or features list with the options detailed and explained?
any help will be very welcome.
thanks,
Miguel

I'm on 6.6.30, and I can't set screen to lock after 30min anymore. Max seems to be 5min, super annoying! Same behaviour on newer builds?